Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play just that album...

How to play just that album...

Hi - I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but anytime I choose, say, a Wiggles album, out of nowhere I get songs from like Macklemore or Lady Gaga. Great music no doubt, but not when I'm attempting to play music for the kids! Help!
6 Replies

Hey @Midwestgirl80, welcome to the Community! 

That sounds weird.. 

• Be sure to play from The Wiggles artist page. 
  • When you choose an album you like to play, click on the name, then there will be displayed only the album, and only songs from there will be played
  • For example play from (https://open.spotify.com/album/66ZfOPFga8HKs204rVxBAj )  
  • Otherwise, if you`re on Spotify Free, did that happened after an add? 

If you have other questions, just reach us out again, we`ll try to figure out whats happening! : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi! Sorry, I thought I replied to this yesterday but I guess it didn't go through. Yeah I just tested it and it's not after an ad... when I choose the album from the artist page, I hit the big green shuffle play button because I don't see where else I would play the music from - but maybe that's what I'm doing?wrong?

So this is what I see - all of the next tracks look like they're the wiggles but you can see it says "playing suggested track", and it just keeps playing from the suggested tracklist and not actually what's supposed to be coming up next... is this just how it works on the free version ?
IMG_6924.PNG

Hey back @Midwestgirl80 : )

Seems that "Suggested tracks" is part of the Spotify Free service. 

"Sometimes you'll hear a mix of similar tracks from other artists to what you're playing." 

Hmmm... not very similar to the Wiggles if you ask me! 😬

This is very true @Midwestgirl80, and I understand sometimes there could be awkward momments because of the children!

But have in mind, this is the Free Service, and advertising is the hearth of Spotify Free, because of that there are only trending or viral tracks in this reccomendations. If you don`t listen to any viral or trendy music, you`re getting random tracks there, because thats how this feature works : )

Suggested posts