Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to re-connect Hulu to Spotify Premium on new iPad Air 4

How to re-connect Hulu to Spotify Premium on new iPad Air 4

My Question or Issue

I have Spotify Premium + Hulu bundle (NOT a student account). Everything has been great until I got a new iPad. While Spotify works fine on the iPad after transferring my data, Hulu on iPad is now saying I have to log in. When I do so, it asks me if I want to re-activate my old Hulu account (before I had the Spotify/Hulu bundle), which I don’t. How do I reconnect Hulu to my Spotify account at this point. Hulu continues to work fine on my Roku, by the way. It’s just the iPad that is asking me to log in.  The operating system and all apps are at the latest version. Thanks.

3 Replies

Hi there @LLB11,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. 

Since the service works okay on the tv, the accounts should still be connected to Hulu. Can you check what it says on your account page?

We suggest that you log out from Hulu and then back in to make sure that you're signed into the correct account.

If you still see Hulu on your Spotify account page we suggest that you reach out to Hulu.

Keep us posted 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the reply. I did reach out to Hulu and they were able to help me resolve the issue.

LLB

Hi again @LLB11,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're really glad to hear that everything works as it should for you again 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts