iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WhatsApp audios and Siri issues.

PlanPremiumCountryArgentina DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueRandomly, you cannot record/play a voice message in WhatsApp even if you're not playing any music. When you try to record a message, it cancels out. When you try ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina   Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue Randomly, you cannot record/play a voice message in WhatsApp even if you're n...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS downloaded files on iPhone

Plan premiumFree/PremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue is there a way to check how many songs I have downloaded and stored locally on my iPhone? thanks

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Free/Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue   is there a way to check how many songs I have downloaded and stor...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue management is awful

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't figure out how to delete a queue when I want to play something new. For example, I'll...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

New Bug with Spotify connect

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueWhen I use Spotify connect to cast to Roku or the desktop app, it still makes me shuffle unless I use the other device to control the music. This has been happening since the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue When I use Spotify connect to cast to Roku or  the desktop app, it still makes me shuffle un...
  • lance_374
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble downloading a Podcast

So I've been trying to download the GiantBomb cast. Between this week and last week I have not been able to download it. Has anyone else had this problem? Its wierd because I am able to download any other podcast except the Giantbomb. And off topic b...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been trying to download the GiantBomb cast. Between this week and last week  I have not been able to download it. Has anyone else had this problem? Its wierd because I am able to downloa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Jump from Playlist to unselected Brazilian Music

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone 7Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or Issue This is very odd. When my wife selects a playlist including ones she has downloaded and the first song ends it jumps to a completely different genre/country in mo...

• Regular
  • Plan Family Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue   This is very odd. When my wife selects a playlist including ones she has...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to shuffle play anymore on my account.

Hello I Have a premium account. For whatever reason I’m not able to shuffle play anymore on my account. The songs won’t auto play the next track on playlist either. I’ve followed all the information about restarting, re installing, setting the qualit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I Have a premium account. For whatever reason I’m not able to shuffle play anymore on my account. The songs won’t auto play the next track on playlist either. I’ve followed all the information ...
  • Ycyos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are empty

Hi, I have 83 playlists on my Mac with the Spotify application.When I play Spotify on my iPad or iPhone all the playlists are empty. Except the "Starred" playlist. I reinstal the app, reboot the iPad and iPhone, the problem is still here.Best regards...

• Hi, I have 83 playlists on my Mac with the Spotify application. When I play Spotify on my iPad or iPhone all the playlists are empty. Except the "Starred" playlist.  I reinstal the app, reboot...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The new iOS update is unusable - not able to view artists

The new update makes it incredibly difficult to listen to a variety of music in my expansive library that I have curated over many years - I can't simply see a list of artists whose music I have liked or saved offline. I found a website that has help...

• Casual Listener
  • The new update makes it incredibly difficult to listen to a variety of music in my expansive library that I have curated over many years - I can't simply see a list of artists whose music I have like...
  • blkdg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

not able to control volume via iphone locked screen/nor in spotify application

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.4 (even previous it did not work) My Question or IssueI have connected spotify via AVR Denon x2500h and using iphone ( just updated iOS 12.4), Spotify app ver. 8.5.18.851 (just updated). ...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.4 (even previous it did not work)   My Question or Issue I have connected spotify via AVR Denon x2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Problem

Hello I'm using Spotify premium on my iPhone 8 and on my Mac. Since a few days ago, whenever I enter a playlist that I made and start playing a song, it plays the song and then when the first song ends, the next song it plays is a song outside of my ...

• Visitor
  • Hello   I'm using Spotify premium on my iPhone 8 and on my Mac.   Since a few days ago, whenever I enter a playlist that I made and start playing a song, it plays the song and then when...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start playing next podcast automatically

I often listen to podcasts while driving to work and listened to podcasts via the Podcast app on iOS.I recently switched to Spotify for my podcasts but I noticed that in Spotify it won't start the next podcast automatically when the previous one is f...

• Casual Listener
  • I often listen to podcasts while driving to work and listened to podcasts via the Podcast app on iOS. I recently switched to Spotify for my podcasts but I noticed that in Spotify it won't start th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Sync Problem

I have spent upwards of 8 hours attempting to fix a problem with Spotify.I am unable to sync local files between my Windows 10 PC and iPhone.Solutions I have tried:Uninstalling and re-installing both versions, updating to most recent versions, revert...

• I have spent upwards of 8 hours attempting to fix a problem with Spotify. I am unable to sync local files between my Windows 10 PC and iPhone. Solutions I have tried: Uninstalling and re-installin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just wanted to say thanks

...for bringing back the alphabetical select in the albums view on IOS. You saved my Spotify experience with that one small change!

• ...for bringing back the alphabetical select in the albums view on IOS. You saved my Spotify experience with that one small change!
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Stranger Things Mode - Australia 2019

Plan - PremiumAustralia Device - (iPhone XS MaxOperating System - IOS 12.4 My Question - i was wondering if the Stranger Things Playback option is still available in Australia? I can’t seem to locate it under “playback”. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium Australia   Device - (iPhone XS Max Operating System - IOS 12.4    My Question -    i was wondering if the Stranger Things Playback option i...
  • Teamzissou
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stranger things mode not an otion...

iphone xs and all current updates applied...i do not even see an option for "stranger things" mode....am i missing something or is it gone now?? i cant find it on any of my devices.....Iphoneipadmacbook airmacbook pro Thanks--RX

• iphone xs and all current updates applied...i do not even see an option for "stranger things" mode....am i missing something or is it gone now??  i cant find it on any of my devices..... Iphone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs not saved in iPhone storage

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone SE My Question or IssueI was able to play songs in my car by connecting the USB cable to my phone through Spotify as they were saved in my storage. However, all of a sudden, it shows me that I have 0 songs in my s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone SE   My Question or Issue I was able to play songs in my car by connecting the USB cable to my phone through Spotify as they were saved in my st...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone volume set to full when listening on computer

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 12) Hello, When I am listening to spotify on my computer and I have the spotify app runing in the background on my iphone, it will set the iPhone volume to match the volume slider on the deskt...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (iOS 12)   Hello,   When I am listening to spotify on my computer and I have the spotify app runing in the background ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] improve playlist search

On iOS the playlist search is really glitchy. I can't swipe on a song to add it to queue when i searched it, i have to click the three dots and add it there, kind of defeats the purpose of having the swipe motion. Also some time when scrollng through...

• Gig Goer
  • On iOS the playlist search is really glitchy. I can't swipe on a song to add it to queue when i searched it, i have to click the three dots and add it there, kind of defeats the purpose of having the...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Title in Queue

why are there always the same two titles in my queue even if i deleted them!i already uninstall the Spotify app on my iPhone, but nothing works!after every start, i start playing some music and the next titele is always the same, that‘s sad!

• Visitor
  • why are there always the same two titles in my queue even if i deleted them! i already uninstall the Spotify app on my iPhone, but nothing works! after every start, i start playing some music and t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes