Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I also cannot access Premium features even though I paid for it. Your IOS system is messed up.

I also cannot access Premium features even though I paid for it. Your IOS system is messed up.

Tried to use the radio on iPhone 5 and got the error that I need premium even though I just paid for it.

I tried logging in through facebook AND through the numeric user number. I even uninstalled the app and re-installed still not working. I just cancelled my subscription and will reactivate only if you guys can help me out...

5 Replies

@1234019096 wrote:

Tried to use the radio on iPhone 5 and got the error that I need premium even though I just paid for it.

I tried logging in through facebook AND through the numeric user number. I even uninstalled the app and re-installed still not working. I just cancelled my subscription and will reactivate only if you guys can help me out...

How can we help if you have cancelled your subscription? You will need to resubscribe to see if our ideas work?!?

Anyhow, if you have a numerical user ID, you have a Facebook/Spotify account, so only sign in with Spotify, also, do a clean install of the Spotify app again, and make sure that you use the correct facebook account. 

If you have a named account, then you need to login using the username you chose.

If you still get problems, ask me and I will see what I can do.

EDIT: It seems people are being directed to the Support Form to solve this issue, thanks.

Well I just signed up for premium again and I ONLY used the numeric login: 1234019096 on all devices (including the browser to purchase premium)

It says I currently have an active premium subscription but after i re-installed the app and turned off WIFI (Edit: does not work even with wifi on), the radio does not work it just says "Radio is only available for spotify premium users in your region". All other apps and internet work fine.

Am I still doing something wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong here. If you're already tried a clean reinstallation please head to the contact form.

From there the payments team can help via email. 

Well thanks I guess.. I sent a message a while ago will wait for a response...

i have the same problem, reinstalled the app on my iPhone 3GS, tried to log in with facebook and E-Mail, but nothing works. Ob my Pc it runs.

Suggested posts