Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant login with ipad.

I cant login with ipad.

I moved to Germany 1.5 years ago. But for the first time I'm having trouble entering spotify with ipad. I'm typing a username and password. The app doesn't show any reaction. But if I misspelled it says it's wrong. I receive a passwordless login email in my mailbox. But when I click it it says the link is not valid.

In short, I can enter Spotify on iphone and macbook but i can't login using ipad. I'm waiting for your help. Thank you. 

Plan

Free

Country

Germany/Turkey

Device

Ipad Pro

Operating System

(iOS 15.3.1)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @dijitalgreyfurt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

First, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app on your iPad. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing troubles logging in.

If clean reinstalling is not doing the trick, it would also be great if you can have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists. This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

In case that doesn't work for you, would you mind trying with a different WiFi network or mobile data hotspot to see if it makes any difference?

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts