Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I keep getting ads on IPad even tho I have Premium

I keep getting ads on IPad even tho I have Premium

I have Premium. I don't get any ads on my computer. On my IPad tho, I keep getting ads. Is the IPad different? When I tried Spotify Help, it said to "log out" but I can't figure out how to do that on the IPad version.

Also, on my computer, I can exit via File|Exit and the music turns off. However, I can't figure out how to do that on my IPad Spotify. I can pause the music but that is it.

Thx

5 Replies

Hi leefoo. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify Premium features should be the same when you log into your computer and iPad. And good news! It looks like your issue can be resolved by checking a few items here.

Logging out on iPad is easy. Just click the Settings (gear icon) on the bottom left of the Spotify screen. Once clicked, there's a list of items you'll see and at the far bottom, you can see LOG OUT.

If you can't see it, just send over what you're seeing on your Spotify on your iPad, and I'll be glad to walk you through.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

Thx. There is no "Log Out" in Settings. That would've been too easy. 🙂

I have (from Top to Bottom)
Account
Playback
Social
Streaming Quality
Notifications
Advertisements
About

I have gone through all of those and have found zero ways to log out.

Lee

Thx. Right now my only option is to pause the music and then power button out.

It looks like the community gave up on me, but luckily I had also contacted the company and they resolved the issue.

Sorry you feel that way, but this may have been slipped on everyone's mind. However, it looks like the good folks at Spotify are now helping you, so you should be good to go.

In case you have any questions, feel free to let me know and post it here. I'll be happy to check it out for you.

Thanks,

marlonespi

Suggested posts