Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IPhone X Mute

IPhone X Mute

Hi,

I'm having problems with the app on my iPhone X : after I download a playlist, the iPhone X is muted : sound don't play anymore, no music, ... and the menus are also very slow. Turning the mute button on and off does not work.

Resetting the phone to factory defaults helps, but as soon as I have everything installed and I download a playlist, the problem occurs again.

Anyone any ideas ?

Please help. Don't have this problem on my iPhone SE (the old version).

I'm running iOS 14.2, 241,68 Gb free memory. App version 8.5.86.739

3 Replies

Hey @AnnSofie97

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

If what you've tried so far didn't do the trick for you it's a good idea to try a clean reinstall as well. This step will remove any corrupted files from previous installations that might be causing what you experience. 

In case the clean reinstall doesn't help, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day! 

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

What do you mean by “disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions” ?

I can’t find these settings on iOS ...

Thank you for your reply and a happy New Year !

Hey there @AnnSofie97

Thank you for your reply.

To turn Low Power Mode on or offgo to Settings > Battery. You can also turn Low Power Mode on and off from Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then select Low Power Mode to add it to Control Center.

We suggest that you try the following to authorize Spotify to run without restrictions: Settings > General > Restrictions > Apps'.

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts