Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Solved!

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Hi!

Once again. How. Do. I . Get. The. Deleted. Liked. From. Radio. Playlist. Back?

Artist Radios you regret that you in a weak moment created, how are they to be removed/deleted?

222 Replies

Can you restore this playlist for me as well? Thanks!

Richard I also deleted mine! If you could please help me out that would be great!

Hey, um. So I just accidentally deleted mine too...yeah. Think you could help me out?

Hey I deleted mine too.

I can get a "liked from radio" playlist to appear when I click thumbs-up on songs from the radio on my iphone.. but it doesn't add songs I click thumbs-up on from my computer.  I'm on the spotify on my computer more.  Can you please restore mine too?  Thanks in advance!! 🙂

I also do not have a liked from radio playlist but would like one and one doesn't show up when I like songs on the radio. 

I've gotten my playlist back, however it is not updating. The last song that was added to it was added on Jan 22 and I have liked a few songs just today.

I deleted the "liked from radio" playlist. Would you please restore it? Thank you in advanced.

Hello, I submitted a request on this forum to have my Liked from Radio playlist a month or two ago and it's still gone... were you able to restore it??

Thanks,

Taylor

@taylorlynn wrote:

Hello, I submitted a request on this forum to have my Liked from Radio playlist a month or two ago and it's still gone... were you able to restore it??

Thanks,

Taylor

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist and a member of the team should be able to restore it for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, I have the same problem... how can I do?

ItThe "liked from radio" is deleted from my account too.

Can you restore for me as well?

please and thanks!!!

I deleted mine too..

Could you be so kind ?

Thank you.

All of my playlists and liked songs from radio were deleted. can you please restore?

thanks!!

i deleted my liked from radio playlist!!! arggh! please help me retreive!

Hey guys 🙂

If you fill in the form in the 3rd bullet point of the playlist recovery topic a member of the Spotify team should be able to recover that for you. 

Peter

Peter

didnt see the post above***

guys, i have a "liked from radio" playlist and my songs are no longer saving to it.  i changed my original "liked from radio" to something else to make it easier to find, then noticed new songs were saving in this new "liekd from radio" playlist... that's fine, except now the new one made by new tracks isn't working anymore either... how can i fix all this noise? thx in advance.

I don't know how my "Liked from Radio" list got deleted but I had over 100 songs there and I only have 9 now 😞

I need help restoring my "liked from radio" I followed the link above but it said I had insufficient privileges

So any advice

@Coleleighw wrote:
I need help restoring my "liked from radio" I followed the link above but it said I had insufficient privileges

So any advice

Can you recover it from?:

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/ 

Peter

Suggested posts