Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Solved!

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Hi!

Once again. How. Do. I . Get. The. Deleted. Liked. From. Radio. Playlist. Back?

Artist Radios you regret that you in a weak moment created, how are they to be removed/deleted?

222 Replies

didnt find what you wanted me to change....

still  cant see the linked page

updated:

i couldnt get the link you posted to work; but my guess was it was my account page where i can recover deleted playlist. i have tried that route with no success 

Unfortunately, I think this will require a little further digging by someone from Spotify. If you could get in touch with the support team directly using the online contact form they will be able to check this out on their systems for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi 

I have deleted my 'liked from radio playlist' too somehow. Can it be restored please??

Many thanks

Andy

@user-removed -- that should now be back in your account.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi, I've managed to do the same. Could I get mine restored please?

Thanks

@Jimbo1531 wrote:

Hi, I've managed to do the same. Could I get mine restored please?

Thanks

I've tried restoring it for you. Any luck?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've deleted mine as well. Could you please restore it? Thank you!

You should be able to restore it yourself here:
https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Peter

That's perfect, thanks very much 🙂

Hi - I also accidentally deleted two of my customized Radio playlists while using spotify on my computer - is there a way to get them back? I would be very grateful. Thank you!

@catwei - There is no way to undo deleting radio stations that I am aware off. 

You could ask the support guys and see if they can work some magic. You can get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares.

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Hi, I can't find my "liked from radio" playlist. Could someone please assist me on where to find this?

Thank you.

Can you please restore mine playlist? Thanks a lot!

@kalin-iliev 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you get the playlsit back

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have accidentally deleted my Liked from Radio Playlist.  The one that actually ties into mt radio.  Can someone help me restore it?  Please?

Hello everyone, I accidentally deleted the 'Liked from Radio' playlist as well. I can still play it from the radio section but can't interact with it from the playlist tab on mobile. Please help!

Im getting this problem 😞

My Liked From Radio playlist is gone, Not sure If I deleted it or it just dissapeared.  So, I have had several emails to and from tech support and none of them have helped. First they had me un install and reinstall Spotify. First, the playlist is missing from 3 devices, 2 computers and my android cell phone and this is on 2 networks. Unintstalling and reinstalling software isnt going to help this. Then they had me try to log into a test account, the playlist wasnt there either. Anyway after telling them that didnt work I havent heard anything else from them and its been 4 days. So needless to say Im not very happy with Spotify's lack of tech support, emails from them you have to wait 10 or 12 hours for that are nothing but canned responses. Please before anyone suggest to go and restore my playlist, I have already tried this and the playlist is not there to be restored. I tried to manually create the playlist and ofcourse it didnt work with the thumbs up from the radio so I deleted it and it is in my playlist to restore, however the playlist Liked from Radio that gets songs added to it when you thumbs up a song from the radio is not there.

Does anyone have any suggestions since Spotifys tech support doesnt seem to know how to fix this?

Could you please restore this? To the best of my knowledge I can not do this myself.

Has it been made possible for users to fix this? I use my phone for Spotify and I'm wanting to get my "Liked From Radio" playlist back. I can't figure out how though.

Suggested posts