Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Solved!

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Hi!

Once again. How. Do. I . Get. The. Deleted. Liked. From. Radio. Playlist. Back?

Artist Radios you regret that you in a weak moment created, how are they to be removed/deleted?

222 Replies

pcguy1959 - done.

ketchup - done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks Richard, sorry for the inconvenience

I deleted mine also, could you fix it?

I used the contact form and I've gone back and forth with support for a week with no luck. Any chance anyone knowledgeable can take a look?

Rayp - this should be done now.

Longdukdong44 - I'll chase up your emails and see if I can help out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thank you. I have an account in Spanish. Before I had the list of  "Favoritas de la Radio." Now I have the list "Liked from Radio" but not added any songs when I select one. Where is the problem?

@user-removed wrote:

Thank you. I have an account in Spanish. Before I had the list of  "Favoritas de la Radio." Now I have the list "Liked from Radio" but not added any songs when I select one. Where is the problem?

I'm not sure. Usually just restoring the playlist is enough to get it working again. Please get in touch via our contact form if you continue to have problems.

Can you create a list with name "Favoritas de la radio" ??.  To test if it works... Thanks.

Just posting to say that I used the contact report & twitter and my  radio playlist disappearance issue was taken care of quickly - even with the 4th of July holiday.

Thanks, Spotify support staff! / I should probably post some kudos on twitter too.

I deleted mine too, would appreciate it if i got it back, thanks!

@Khaynes wrote:

I deleted mine too, would appreciate it if i got it back, thanks!

It looks like it's back already. Everything ok?

Hey guys, this issue is fixed in the upcoming version that will go live on the AppStore shortly.

If you removed the Liked from Radio playlist, wait for the 0.5.3 update and when you run that version and thumbs up a track, it will create a new Liked from Radio playlist for you.

I have done the same. I deleted my liked from radio playlist and can't get it back. Could you help me please?

@Littlejenster wrote:
I have done the same. I deleted my liked from radio playlist and can't get it back. Could you help me please?

It should be back now.

Thanks it is back but the songs I like from the radio aren't getting added to it

Ahh! I accidentally deleted my radio likes playlist! Is there anyway to get it back? I tried editing my playlists but there's really no option to retriefve playlists.

Help? 😞

Hello,

The new version of Spotify is now available on the App Store. Pop over there to update and try giving some thumbs up to some tracks. Liked from Radio should appear once again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Just reporting: Mine is still not working even with the latest version of the Spotify iOS app.

My "Liked From Radio" playlist also dissapeared on all my devices and my computer!

Can anyone help?!?!

@Preston wrote:

My "Liked From Radio" playlist also dissapeared on all my devices and my computer!

Can anyone help?!?!

It should be back now.

Suggested posts