Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Import iTunes Playlist to Spotify - Just track names

Import iTunes Playlist to Spotify - Just track names

I've done several google searches on this topic but can't seem to find a solution.

I have an iTunes library with about 1500 songs.  I'd like to import a list containing all of my track names into Spotify so that I can create a playlist in Spotify and stream all these tracks from Spotify's severs.  I know on the Mac I can do a "local import" which allows me to playback the songs on my computer when I'm in the Mac Spotify client.  However, this is not what I want to do.  I'd like to just import a LIST of my track names into spotify so that I can stream all these tracks from Spotify's severs via a single playlist on my iPhone.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Jason

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you mean that you want Spotify to be able to search for the track name from iTunes and add the song it has on its servers rather than the local file; unfortunately this is not currently possible I'm afraid. Feel free to submit it to the ideas section though; sounds like a good idea!

You can get your local files on your iPhone though; by following the steps in this link.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Yes, you correctly inferred what I meant. I may add this to the ideas section. Thanks, Anthony. 

Suggested posts