Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ipad Air IOS 9.1 connection/delayproblem chromecast

Ipad Air IOS 9.1 connection/delayproblem chromecast

Hello, 

I couldnt find a topic about this matter so direct me to it please if there is already one.

I bought last week chromecast 2. I could run spotify realy well on my hd tv for about 2 days.
But since several days spotify has realy a hard time to make a connection with chromecast. And if it does it takes ages before it starts to play a song.

I didnt change any setting in my (wifi)network.

From my chromecast app i also have Netflix and Twitch.tv running. And they are still working fine.

I removed spotify several times and installed it back in my chromecast app. 

I powered off the modem for longer time, several times. I also powered off chromecast several times.

These actions had no any effect on the matter.

[edit] if spotify loads on my tv it shows the green screen on the back but the cover is not loading...on my ipad the song keeps playing but the chromecast is 'not following' ...or with a lot of delay as discribed above.

[edit] I went to a friends place who has his own chromecast. I connected my ipad with it, started spotify and it worked perfect like mine did for the 1st  2 days. I'm going home. Now i have reset my chromecast to the factorysetting. Started to play a song and selected another one and gues what....the same **** happening again...how frustrating...

I've no clue what to do to fix this this, so if anyone has a sollution or can give me a direction, that would be very welcome.

2 Replies

I can't imagine that im the only one with this problem 😞

Anyone tell me please that Spotiy on Ipad air with Chromecast is just c-r-a-p because its very poor supported and developed...

[edit] so i need to bring back the chromecast and buy a more expensive apple tv...

[edit] 8-1-2016: spotify is currently working normal again without any changes. This forum btw is not helpfull...to many people are posting problems with 0 reply

Suggested posts