Premium

Country

US

Device

iphone 12

Operating System

iOS 17.0.3

My Question or Issue

See attached video. When scrolling through long lists of content, if I scroll to where it needs to load more content it will hop around. In the example screenshot I was scrolling around episode 275, when it needed to load the new content it jumped to episode 85. If I tried to scroll again from episode 85, it jumped to the bottom (episode 1). Then, when scrolling back up it is jumpy. When scrolling back up, it will sometimes hop back to earlier episodes (For example, I might scroll from episode 1 to episode 100, I will see episode 100 but when it finishes scrolling it will hop me back to episode 20).

You can try this on the podcast redhanded. 

This has made it difficult to watch episodes that aren't the first or last episodes released. For a podcast of ~300, I am only sometimes able to access content around 180.

1 Reply

Hey there @lqbgf-oyk_70c

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply, we've just come across this thread. 

We tried this on our end, but couldn't replicate it. 

In this case, could you try performing a clean reinstall of the app to see if that makes the difference? 

If the issue persists, we suggest that you give a different internet connection a go to see if the same happens. Also, if you'd like to listen to a recent episode, you can sort your playlist by "Newest". 

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts