Like & Dislike buttons not always show up in app

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

I can't figure out why Like & Dislike buttons not always show up in the iOS app Discover Weekly/Release Radar playlists, while they are always visible on desktop.

In one screenshot they are visible, in another - Shuffle & Repeat buttons appear.

How do I switch from one to another?

Thanks!

2018-09-07 09.42.38.png
2018-09-07 10.01.57.png
7 Replies

Hey @Riko77, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

From my experience that usually happens when I have liked that song or gave feedback previously on it while listeting to those playlists or Radio Stations, so next time I came accross it the song wouldn't have the usual buttons for that feature but Shuffle and Loop 🙂

Hope it helps! 🙂

I play drums and like to learn songs so I use the repeat but it is no longer on my iPhone8. It shows the like heart all the time.  I want to repeat the song or songs. What has happened to this feature? I have a Premium Service. STOP CHANGING THINGS AND LET US USE WANT WE LIKE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE WANT!

Hey @J_Funk1000,

You should be a free user of Spotify 🙂

That's the reason you're seeing those hearts everywhere, also you should have a slightly different player from the screenshots the other user shared.

You can read this FAQ to learn more about all Spotify free on mobile.

Hope it helps 🙂

So nobody knows how to change between heart(like)/stop(don’t like) and shuffle/repeat buttons?

Hey @Riko77,

It's not possible to change from heart/stop buttons to shuffle/repeat on Daily Mixes/Discover Weekly/Release Radar playlists because they need the user feedback on songs 🙂

If you don't like that behaviour I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

It seems that my question was not clear enough. 

I can see both options - one time shuffle/repeat (I’d say more often), another time like/don’t like buttons in the same playlist - just as can be seen in my screenshots above. I don’t understand how and when they change. 

So, when I want to give a feedback, but shuffle/repeat buttons are seen, how do I change them to like/don’t like buttons?

Hey @Riko77,

Sorry for the inconvenience 🙂

As I said you can't change the buttons but when you seem those buttons in these playlists it means you've already gave you'r feedback on that song before 🙂

Hope it helps!

Suggested posts