Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Loging in

Loging in

Hi, I am currently using free Spotify and have been doing so for the past 2 years on my PC and iPhone 7 Plus. Recently, I went on holiday to Vietnam for 12 days and the first thing I noticed when I tried to open Spotify on my first day there, is that Spotify had already logged me out of my account for being abroad for 14 days. I did not think much of it at first and I just ended up not using Spotify throughout my holiday which was a little annoying but no something very important. However, when I arrived in the UK, I noticed that when I launched the Spotify website to change my country it was all in German. Luckily, I am half German and I could easily change my country back to UK but I still don't understand why it was German in the first place. Anyway, my issue is that even after I changed my country back to UK and tried changing my password, whenever I try to log in to my account on my PC desktop app or the Spotify app on iOS it still tells me that I need to change my country. Surprisingly though I am still able to easily log in and out of my account on the Spotify website. 

P.S I have abroad many times for over 14 days but I have never been asked to change my country or log back in to my account before- even when I use it consistently while I am abroad.

0 Replies

Suggested posts