Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Losing downloaded albums but not playlists

Solved!

Losing downloaded albums but not playlists

Hi,

I had around 16GB of songs downloaded on my iphone. Most were full albums some just songs. I also have a number of private playlists which include songs from full albums and some single songs.

For the second time, it seems I have lost ALL the downloaded albums except for any songs that are in a playlist. What is even more strange is that if I look at the storage usage Spotify is still taken up 16GB of data.

Can you please tell me if there is a way I can get back these albums without having to download them all over again?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

While this is not a solution I did find that if I set an album to re-download it pretty much became available instantly, so it looks like it just resynced with the already downloaded files. 

I think Spotify should still look into this but hopefully, it helps those who experience the same issue.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

While this is not a solution I did find that if I set an album to re-download it pretty much became available instantly, so it looks like it just resynced with the already downloaded files. 

I think Spotify should still look into this but hopefully, it helps those who experience the same issue.  

Suggested posts