Lost Playlists

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Lost Playlists

Regular

did have 2 playlist but the one who is most important i think it was namnd "Blandat" and it was deleted around 1-2houers now 😞

Highlighted

Roadie

@kjelle wrote:

did have 2 playlist but the one who is most important i think it was namnd "Blandat" and it was deleted around 1-2houers now 😞

It looks like you have a duplicate account. See my post here

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Hello. For 2 days I got a 404 error. I was finally able to log in today and all my playlists and starred songs, etc are gone. On my pc it shows me as "premium" (which is correct) but on my phone it has me under a "free trial". So confused, I was loving my premium! Please help. Thank you!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello,

I am a paying customer who has premium services and have not been successful in getting premium support.. All of my playlist have vanished from my iPhone and Mac. My username is Jcraft4 and I used the mentioned steps to reinstall with no luck.

Any help will be valued here.

Highlighted

Community Legend

@jcraft4 wrote:

Hello,

I am a paying customer who has premium services and have not been successful in getting premium support.. All of my playlist have vanished from my iPhone and Mac. My username is Jcraft4 and I used the mentioned steps to reinstall with no luck.

Any help will be valued here.

Hey 🙂 

Are you logging in using your Spotify username and password (not email address)? 

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account. Is your account with missing playlists on premium still?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello Peter,

The account that I am logging into does reflect Premium still. I am logging in using Spotify username and password (no email address).

Highlighted

Community Legend

Looks like a case of playlists just going missing then. 

Have a read at this post which details how to request the staff to recover them for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi! I just recently tried to change my email and in the process my playlists just disappeared!  Please help!! 

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hi @jennybt28 I suspect you somehow managed to create and log into a new account. Could you log out then back in with your original credentials - everything should still be there.

Did you change your email address from your account profile or your facebook settings?

Highlighted

hello i dont know what happend , i havent touched my playlist , but yesterday i noticed that all my playlist was gone ? and i found a playlist i never heard about with 0 songs in it... heLP!!! please! /optimusmac

SUGGESTED POSTS