Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics don’t work mobile

Lyrics don’t work mobile

I live in a country that provides lyrics. However my Spotify on mobile dosent show lyrics but only the genius btl. I have checked countless times and my account is updated but I still don’t get the lyrics. Some of my friends have these problems and some of theirs fixed itself but I still don’t have lyrics.

family plan

Premium

Singapore 

Device

(iPhone 11)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

How can I fix my problem of the lyrics not showing. I really want the lyrics but they just don’t show.

86CFFC2C-EF47-429C-A8AB-83A0F63E5927.png
3 Replies

Hey @jeffersones159, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try closing and log out of the app twice? Also, make sure that your device's software and app are up to date.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi billy, 

I have tried logging in and logging out, closing the app and deleting and redownloading. My app is updated to the right spotify update too. I logged off of my computer spotify but it still dosent seem to work. The desktop app for spotify allows me to see lyrics but mobile dosent. I dont know why it is a problem still. Hope i can get some advice on how to get the lyrics.         

p.s.   if ur the real billy joel im a big fan!!!

Hey @jeffersones159

Spotify is always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might not always see something on the app your friend does. Spotify really values your feedback as it helps inform the decisions going forward, and I’ll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

Hope this clears things up.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts