Premium Familiar

Country

Brazil

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 13.2.3

My Question or Issue

A música Morph (Twenty One Pilots) não toca no meu celular quando eu acesso pelas músicas curtidas (não sei se em playlist tocaria) já faz uns 3 meses, mas ela toca normalmente se eu acessar direto pelo álbum. Eu aperto e não acontece nada, se eu to ouvindo outra música e coloco nessa o app para de tocar, e ela não ta cinza nem nada. No desktop não tenho esse problema. Já tentei descurtir e curtir de novo, dar offload e reinstalar o app (não quero ter que desinstalar completamente o app e ter que baixar todas as músicas de novo), começar a ouvir pelo PC e mudar pro celular, mas nada funciona.

3 Replies

Hey @victorjferreira,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us helping out in Engilsh 🙂

Since it's likely that the issue has something to do with your stored app data,.we suggest you try a clean reinstall of the app.

We appreciate that having to redownload your music for offline listening is inconvenient, but the clean reinstall tends to fix issues such as this.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

I'm facing the same trouble since I started to us Bose speaker with Spotify. Today I updated my IOS to last version and I'll redownload Spotify hoping that this bored issue can be solved

Hey @MOV-ES,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

As a new updated iOS version is now available, we'd also recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache stored of the previous updates that might be causing any troubles.

Hope it helps. If anything else comes up, remember that the Community is just a post away.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts