Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MAC and Iphone - local files

Solved!

MAC and Iphone - local files

I have a MAC, an IPAD and an Iphone.

I have synced local files between these, but i only have 19 local files on my MAC, 71 local file son my IPAD and 64 local files on my Iphone. 

I dont really understand the local files, and i dont understand why the local files differs on the three devices. Can anyone explain?

I have synced 10 songs to all three devices through itunes, because the 10 songs are not available on spotify. So those 10 songs are now showing up as local files on each og the devices. But why are the rest of the songs there and why are the amount of local files different on the three devices, i hope someone can help me. My OCD  kicks in when stuff are so unlogical ;o)  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Deleted the app on both iPad, mac and iPhone. Reinstalled and they are now right: 10 local files on each device 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

That's really an interesting issue 😉 do you have iTunes automatic sync enabled one your other two devices?

Marked as solution

Deleted the app on both iPad, mac and iPhone. Reinstalled and they are now right: 10 local files on each device 🙂

I'm glad you got it working. 😃

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

local files won't sync with mac...

tried everything 1000 times,

the spotify app on my mac won't even find my devices (iphone 4s, ipad 3)

tell me what to do..

tried everything with router firewall,

mac firewall = off

same network doesn't detect when static IP Or dynamic ip..

reinstalled the app on all devices like 15 times..

so make it work thats what i PAY U FOR!!

AS A PREMIUM USER I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO SPOTIFY..

F*CK FORD AUDIO AND OTHER MINOR STUPID UPDATES.. MAKE THE APP BUGFREE FIRST!!!!!!

Suggested posts