Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify on iPad crashes after a while in private session

My spotify keeps crashing after browsing a while! This only happens in private session. It starts with not being able to load artists or related artists. When this happens it can't load album art on the full screen player, or on an artists page. The ...

• My spotify keeps crashing after browsing a while! This only happens in private session. It starts with not being able to load artists or related artists. When this happens it can't load album art on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPad

If I can use Spotify on my desktop why can't I use it on my iPad? This is so disappointing and annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • If I can use Spotify on my desktop why can't I use it on my iPad? This is so disappointing and annoying.
  • Jayaitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

computer vs mobile devices

Hi all, I have a load of songs that play perfectly fine from both my library and my playlists on my computer but are "hidden" on my mobile devices. I have tried synching many times but for some reason they will not download/play to my iphone or ipod....

• Hi all, I have a load of songs that play perfectly fine from both my library and my playlists on my computer but are "hidden" on my mobile devices.  I have tried synching many times but for some...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstalled Spotify app but now it just keeps asking me to log in

I was having issues with my playlist only updating to a certain point last time it did this i reinstalled the app and it fixed it. This time i reinstalled the app and it asks me to log in and then when i go to he playlist page it shows 0 playlists an...

• Roadie
  • I was having issues with my playlist only updating to a certain point last time it did this i reinstalled the app and it fixed it. This time i reinstalled the app and it asks me to log in and then wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't use my iphone 4s in offline mode!

I have the problem that I can't download playlists on my iphone 4S iOS6. When I activate the offline mode on the top of a playlist, there is for a short time (2 sec) the download sign and after that there is only a red exclamation mark in front of th...

• I have the problem that I can't download playlists on my iphone 4S iOS6. When I activate the offline mode on the top of a playlist, there is for a short time (2 sec) the download sign and after that ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iPhone

I updated my credit card and now I can't access spotify premium on my phone. Please help.

• I updated my credit card and now I can't access spotify premium on my phone. Please help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify needs to show more care in updating the desktop and mobile apps

Dear Spotify, I love you. I really do. Ever since you've been available in Austria, I've been evangelizing you to all who want and won't listen. You are a cheap and amazing way to discover and share music. But you burn me! Oh, how you sear the flesh ...

IMG_1333.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Dear Spotify,   I love you. I really do. Ever since you've been available in Austria, I've been evangelizing you to all who want and won't listen. You are a cheap and amazing way to discover...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can u send music to iPhone

Does the music u send to iPhone stay there forever

• Does the music u send to iPhone stay there forever
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync Local Files to my iPhone 5

I have some songs on my Mac that I want to Sync on my iPhone 5. Both my Devices are on the same Wifi-Network. So I opened Spotify on my iPhone and checked Local File on my Mac but it says pending. So I wait for like 5 minutes and it still says pendin...

• Regular
  • I have some songs on my Mac that I want to Sync on my iPhone 5. Both my Devices are on the same Wifi-Network. So I opened Spotify on my iPhone and checked Local File on my Mac but it says pending. So...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify 0.5.10.14 crashes when syncing on iPad and iPhone

I didn't find any thread with this issue. If it's duplicate, I'm sorry: Description When I try to sync Spotify with my iOs devices they crash a lot A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. I tried to sync my iPhone via usb 2. I crashed......

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't find any thread with this issue. If it's duplicate, I'm sorry:   Description When I try to sync Spotify with my iOs devices they crash a lot   A more detailed description...
  • sisonpih
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app not working

I have happily enjoyed Spotify premium on my iPhone 5 for a while now, until unecolucably, after an iOS update it completely dissapeared. I have tried repeatedly to reinstall the app, I enter my correct iCloud password and nothing happens? What's goi...

• I have happily enjoyed Spotify premium on my iPhone 5 for a while now, until unecolucably, after an iOS update it completely dissapeared. I have tried repeatedly to reinstall the app, I enter my corr...
  • kennethb
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New member!! Don't want to sync all songs to iphone

New member. Haven't learned much. Searching, playlists, delete. I don' t want all songs to sync iphone. Taking up space. Help. Opened up Spoitify on iphone 1st. Deleted app, but tracks still there. When I tried to delete tracks, they delete on websit...

• Regular
  • New member. Haven't learned much. Searching, playlists, delete.  I don' t want all songs  to sync  iphone. Taking up space. Help. Opened up Spoitify on iphone 1st. Deleted app, but tra...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone track unavailable (Ipremium)

long story short.a week ago I had spotify premium (had it for ages), and no problems. But last friday I lost my bankcard and had it canceled, (which removed my premium at the time I guess). Well I now repurchased premium with my other card which I ju...

• long story short. a week ago I had spotify premium (had it for ages), and no problems. But last friday I lost my bankcard and had it canceled, (which removed my premium at the time I guess). Well ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist for offline playlists?

Could you add new feature to mobile spotify.I would like to have some kind of ability to see all playlists which are available offline in one place.Basically new playlist maybe at the top of playlist section, which would have sub menu where all playl...

• Could you add new feature to mobile spotify. I would like to have some kind of ability to see all playlists which are available offline in one place. Basically new playlist maybe at the top of play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes with Facebook-linked account on Mac Book Pro 10.6.8

Hello Guys, I have a Problem with my Spotify application. It crashes right after i started it. I know there are already some Topics about this problem. For me it is different: When I use my account which is linked to Facebook it crashes.. When I use ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Guys,   I have a Problem with my Spotify application. It crashes right after i started it. I know there are already some Topics about this problem.  For me it is different: When...
  • rubicon123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing my Playlists as Albums

Hi I am using an iPhone 4S iOS 6.0.1 & sync to my Premium Spotify account. All works great and I love the service and flexibility it gives especially in the offline mode. One issue I have however is the fact that when viewing my playlists I can only ...

• Regular
  • Hi I am using an iPhone 4S iOS 6.0.1 & sync to my Premium Spotify account. All works great and I love the service and flexibility it gives especially in the offline mode. One issue I have how...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream

My mobile spotify is saying that I can't stream because I'm not a premium user but I am. I have tried exiting to no avail.Please help I need my music!!

• My mobile spotify is saying that I can't stream because I'm not a premium user but I am. I have tried exiting to no avail. Please help I need my music!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not recognized on iPhone 4?

I have been using premium Spotify on my computer for a couple of months. But it won't access it on mobile? It says "only premium users can stream on mobile". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.ThanksAlso, I have been logging in through facebook

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using premium Spotify on my computer for a couple of months. But it won't access it on mobile? It says "only premium users can stream on mobile". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Windows shuts down when iPod is connected

I have used spotify premium for over a year. I have just decided that I want to sync my old, refurbished iPod video with spotify. However, I am having an issue where I open spotify, connect my iPod, and then spotify closes automatically. The iPod wil...

• Casual Listener
  • I have used spotify premium for over a year. I have just decided that I want to sync my old, refurbished iPod video with spotify. However, I am having an issue where I open spotify, connect my iPod, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

An error occurs after 15 seconds when playing playlists through an iPod docking station

I have a recurring issue when I want to play playlists from my iPhone through an iPod docking station linked to a Bose Lifestyle system. After 10 to 20 the Bose systems stops playing the playlist, but the iPhone does not stop playing. When I reconnec...

• I have a recurring issue when I want to play playlists from my iPhone through an iPod docking station linked to a Bose Lifestyle system. After 10 to 20 the Bose systems stops playing the playlist, bu...
  • MrLidstrom
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes