Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify crash when trying to search song in playlist

spotify crash when trying to search song in playlist

when i'm trying to search song in playlist and play the song , the app crashed.

i tried to reinstall , but no luck.

it only happen when i'm trying to search song , when i'm trying to play song without searching it works fine

update didn't help

6 Replies

anyone?

i still need help..

The ios team will probably need more info.

I know you said you reinstalled, but did you try restarting your device?  Whenever I get a reproducible crash in any app, restarting the device usually fixes it.

Is it every playlist and every song, or just specific ones?

Which device, iOS version, and Spotify version are you using?

yes , i respringed and restarted my device , every playlist , iphone 5 , 6.1 , latest version

I can search songs in a play list just fine, and play those songs, using an ipod touch 4th gen running ios 6.1.3.  I'd suggest checking out this post:  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105...

It tells what to do if you're having problems and also includes some troubleshooting steps but I don't know if those will help you.

You might want to fill out a bug report as described on that page.  Or perhaps wait a few days and see if anyone else has the same problem and what they did, if anything, to fix it.  But since you started your post a few days ago and nobody responded, you might be the only one.

i think it's because my iphone running 6.1 and not 6.1.3 i can't update to 6.1.3

Suggested posts