Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MAJOR PROBLEM

MAJOR PROBLEM

For the past 24 hours I have been having problems streaming on my I-pad. Songs keep stopping and buffering and then continuing again. I have never had this problem before. I am streaming with the extreme quality setting however my internet is plenty fast enough to handle that and do other things. Please give a status update so I can figure out what is going on. I have no desire to subscribe if this is going to begin to be a constant problem. Let me make it clear, this has never been a problem before and all of sudden this issue started yesterday and continues today. If others who are reading this comment thread would try to stream using the extreme quality setting and post what happens, it would be appreciated. f anyone can help I would be thankful. I did delete and reinstall the app and it did not help. 

1 Reply

The problem has to be with the I-pad app. I have listened on my PC and it works fine. I have listened to other things on my I-pad and it works fine. The only thing not working is Spotify via the I-pad.

Suggested posts