Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making playlists private on iphone 5

Solved!

Making playlists private on iphone 5

Hi there

I'm trying to make some playlists but want to keep them private until I'm ready. I know how to do this on a computer but I only have access to my phone and this will be the case for quite some time. I can't seem to find any option to change this setting on my mobile device...any help gratefully received!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Mjai Welcome to the spotify community!

All playlists created are private by default.

To check whether your playlists are public or private
Go to My Music -> Playlist Tab -> Click into XYZ Playlist -> Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner -> Scroll down and if you see "Make Public" (It means that the playlist is private)
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello!

If you click on the playlist you want to keep private, click the ... at the top right of the screen and scroll down and the last option should say "Make Public" or "Make Secret", if it says make private it is already private 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Mjai Welcome to the spotify community!

All playlists created are private by default.

To check whether your playlists are public or private
Go to My Music -> Playlist Tab -> Click into XYZ Playlist -> Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner -> Scroll down and if you see "Make Public" (It means that the playlist is private)
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Marked as solution

Hello!

If you click on the playlist you want to keep private, click the ... at the top right of the screen and scroll down and the last option should say "Make Public" or "Make Secret", if it says make private it is already private 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thank you both very much 🙂

Suggested posts