Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

IOS App integrated with spotify

I would like to have a list of all the IOS App integrated with spotify. I just know DJay 2, SoundHound and Pacemaker. Is there a list somewhere? Thanks Riki

• I would like to have a list of all the IOS App integrated with spotify. I just know DJay 2, SoundHound and Pacemaker.   Is there a list somewhere?   Thanks Riki
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your Music' needs available offline option, and USA localization.

I like the new look and feel of the app, Spotify did a really nice job with it. It's a bit buggy, but I know those bugs will get resolved in time. The biggest issue for me is that if Spotify wants us to use 'Your Music' instead of 'Starred,' that's f...

• Music Fan
  • I like the new look and feel of the app, Spotify did a really nice job with it. It's a bit buggy, but I know those bugs will get resolved in time.   The biggest issue for me is that if Spoti...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

No Playlists. My account is blank

I got a new IPhone 5c and I downloaded Spotify and linked it to my Facebook account. Although all my playlists and songs are still on my computer but on my phone it is as if my account is new. And yes I did use the same facebook account... Please hel...

• I got a new IPhone 5c and I downloaded Spotify and linked it to my Facebook account. Although all my playlists and songs are still on my computer but on my phone it is as if my account is new. A...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Help
    songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad 2 6.1 not working with spotify 1.1.0

Hello fellow music lovers!Since i updated My spotify to the latest one (1.1.0) i've not been able to use the app.When i log in to spotify i cant see any of My playlists, i only see a loading square witht dots indicating that it's loading but it never...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello fellow music lovers! Since i updated My spotify to the latest one (1.1.0) i've not been able to use the app. When i log in to spotify i cant see any of My playlists, i only see a loading ...
  • IICCYEYE
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I've found an App that has an EQ for iOS Spotify!

Hi guys I discovered this https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/soundfocus/id670086460?mt=8I've been trying it. I will be honest I personally can't notice a difference. What about others?

• Visitor
  • Hi guys I discovered this https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/soundfocus/id670086460?mt=8 I've been trying it. I will be honest I personally can't notice a difference. What about others?
  • Arsenal-rule
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unable to Play Track" in Shuffle Play Kills the Music

I am ShufflePlaying the EP "Remédio pro Veneno" by Rogé, and it consistently has the nasty "Unable to Play Track" pop up. That kills the music. No way to continue. Restarting works for a while until the message pops up again. Very bad. iPhone 5s: IOS...

• Music Fan
  • I am ShufflePlaying the EP "Remédio pro Veneno" by Rogé, and it consistently has the nasty "Unable to Play Track" pop up.  That kills the music.  No way to continue.  Restarting  ...
  • JesusFreak
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback keeps on pausing

Pausing issue! I have bandwitdh in abundance, trust me. And there is nothing wrong with my iPhone. But Spotify keeps on pausing for 5-30 sconds in every other song. Its very irritating! I've payed for this! I looked around this forum and it even said...

• Casual Listener
  • Pausing issue!   I have bandwitdh in abundance, trust me. And there is nothing wrong with my iPhone. But Spotify keeps on pausing for 5-30 sconds in every other song. Its very irritating! I'...
  • MysCarl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5 play through car speakers?

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has found a way to hook up their iPhone 5 to a Fiat Bravo's blue & me system. I can connect my phone through bluetooth automatically so when I get a call on the road I can answer wirelessly but it would be awesome if...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi All,   I was wondering if anyone has found a way to hook up their iPhone 5 to a Fiat Bravo's blue & me system.   I can connect my phone through bluetooth automatically so...
  • Nikkinox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add Star to the songs after update

After this update I now can't add a star to save songs to my starred playlist. Had no issues before. Can anyone help? Before, starred songs were highlighted with the star in green. Now I can see the star option, but it won't select, stays grey if I t...

• Regular
  • After this update I now can't add a star to save songs to my starred playlist. Had no issues before. Can anyone help?   Before, starred songs were highlighted with the star in green. Now I c...
  • Seroska
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

New albums?

I was wondering why spotify hasn't gotten eric church's new album or brantley Gilbert's new album, it would be greatly appreciated if this problem could be resolved considering these two albums are already on the store shelves

• I was wondering why spotify hasn't gotten eric church's new album or brantley Gilbert's new album, it would be greatly appreciated if this problem could be resolved considering these two albums are a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Trick to sync on iPhone without Spotify pausing syncing

A trick to keep syncing offline playlists on iPhone/iPad:1. Press play on a song in a playlist2. Press the little i at the left top3. Turn repeat on (this will repeat the playlist)4. Now select all the playlists you want to have available offlineBeca...

• Gig Goer
  • A trick to keep syncing offline playlists on iPhone/iPad: 1. Press play on a song in a playlist 2. Press the little i at the left top 3. Turn repeat on (this will repeat the playlist) 4. Now se...
  • Scriven_j
  • Roadie
  • 17 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 22 likes

How to change Clean to explicit Ablum version on Iphone

I'm currently using Spotify and Beats Music for free trials at the moment but on the Beats Music app you have an option to change clean to the explicit album by clicking "other Version" But on Spotify I am not seeing that option on the iPhone but I c...

• Visitor
  • I'm currently using Spotify and Beats Music for free trials at the moment but on the Beats Music app you have an option to change clean to the explicit album by clicking "other Version" But on S...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete tracks??

unable to delete tracks on your iphone. It would be very useful to delete tracks on your phone. Could you advice on how you would do that please?

• unable to delete tracks on your iphone.   It would be very useful to delete tracks on your phone.   Could you advice on how you would do that please?
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unable to play track" and other bugs

I have an Iphone 4 with IOS 7 and the latest version of the Spotify app. 1) This has happened several times. I click shuffle play on one of my playlists and I get a message that says unable to play track. Mind you I am using different playlists with ...

• Roadie
  • I have an Iphone 4 with IOS 7 and the latest version of the Spotify app.     1) This has happened several times. I click shuffle play on one of my playlists and I get a message that s...
  • ws1482
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort out my music in my playlist

Deat everyone,I want to sort out my music on my mobile from the date i added my music. On the pc there is a easy single button to sort it out like this but on my mobile I cant seem to find it. The point is i want to listen more often to the music i a...

• Deat everyone, I want to sort out my music on my mobile from the date i added my music. On the pc there is a easy single button to sort it out like this but on my mobile I cant seem to find it. Th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

I want to listen to a playlist on my iOS device with the newest songs first. I know I can do this on the desktop version by sorting my songs to "Date Added (Newest First)". However, I find that doing so on the desktop version does not sync the song s...

• Regular
  • I want to listen to a playlist on my iOS device with the newest songs first. I know I can do this on the desktop version by sorting my songs to "Date Added (Newest First)". However, I find that doing...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Save To Your Music

I just now updated my iOS App. I was so used to simply "Starring" a track when I wanted quick access to it, but now that feature is gone. I now click the + when I want to save a song and it tells me it has been "Saved to Your Music" but from there I ...

• I just now updated my iOS App. I was so used to simply "Starring" a track when I wanted quick access to it, but now that feature is gone. I now click the + when I want to save a song and it tells me ...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lastfm scrobbling offline

Does anybody know if it is possible to scrobble to lastfm the tracks I listen to from playlists offline?

• Does anybody know if it is possible to scrobble to lastfm the tracks I listen to from playlists offline? 
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • lastfm
    scrobble
    scrobblings
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wishlist will not work in offline mode - IOS 6

Hello! I use IOS 6 and the new spotify app. With the old app (old design) I never have troubles... But since the Spotify "Design" Update I have problems with the offline mode. 200 songs are offline available (green symbol). If I turn on flight modus ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I use IOS 6 and the new spotify app. With the old app (old design) I never have troubles...   But since the Spotify "Design" Update I have problems with the offline mode....
  • lordZ766
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes