Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My songs have stopped syncing what do I do?

Simply they just won't sync at all, half of them have and the rest won't. Iv trying rebooting the app and going offline and them going back online and nothing works need help! I DON'T WANT TO BE PAYING FOR AN APP THAT HALF WORKS....

• Regular
  • Simply they just won't sync at all, half of them have and the rest won't. Iv trying rebooting the app and going offline and them going back online and nothing works need help! I DON'T WANT TO BE PAYI...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sync playlists to iPhone 5

For the past few days, I have been having problems with random tracks not synching to my iPhone 5. I have the Premium subscription, which until recently, has worked fine. What happens is that the Spotify app literally gets hung up or stuck on a track...

• Music Fan
  • For the past few days, I have been having problems with random tracks not synching to my iPhone 5. I have the Premium subscription, which until recently, has worked fine.   What happens is tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops playing after 1minute

Hi! The last week I have had trouble with my spotify on the iphone. It plays for aprox 1,5min and then stops. Any idea what the problem could be? I have tried to turn off/on the iphone and reinstall the spotify app.

• Hi! The last week I have had trouble with my spotify on the iphone. It plays for aprox 1,5min and then stops. Any idea what the problem could be? I have tried to turn off/on the iphone and reinstal...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Randomly stops since last iOS update on iPhone 5

I have the iPhone 5 and I noticed since either the last iOS update or spotify update the app randomly stops playing even though there is connection and other streaming apps work fine. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and same issue. It's like the music...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the iPhone 5 and I noticed since either the last iOS update or spotify update the app randomly stops playing even though there is connection and other streaming apps work fine. I have uninstal...
  • jdpax
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry. This radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else.

Seems to only give me the error message on one station. I see this topic has been posted here and purportedly "solved." That was a lie. Any advice? Have already deleted and re-downloaded.

• Seems to only give me the error message on one station. I see this topic has been posted here and purportedly "solved." That was a lie. Any advice? Have already deleted and re-downloaded. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Car control switch radio channels

Spotify + iPhone + 2013 Honda Civic = The car's forward control button allows me to skip a track on the current radio station, but the back button has no function. One enhancement that could be really nice would be to allow me to create a super stati...

• Spotify + iPhone + 2013 Honda Civic = 🙂 🙂 The car's forward control button allows me to skip a track on the current radio station, but the back button has no function. One enhancement that ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[spotify for iOS 4] playlists won't synch

Hi all, Description I've just discovered i can use spotify on my iPod Touch 2g. I can see my playlists, but there are no tracks in them! A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. I installed Spotify voor iOS 4 from the App Store 2. Then I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Description I've just discovered i can use spotify on my iPod Touch 2g. I can see my playlists, but there are no tracks in them!   A more detailed description, using n...
  • hwassermeyer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo escuchar algunas canciones en mi iPhone (sí en mi mac)

Hola! Desde hace un par de semanas no puedo escuchar bastantes canciones que antes sí oía en mi iPhone. En la app del ordenador, sin problema, pero en el iphone se queda mudo muchas veces. Ya he probado desinstalando la app y volviéndola a instalar y...

• Hola!   Desde hace un par de semanas no puedo escuchar bastantes canciones que antes sí oía en mi iPhone. En la app del ordenador, sin problema, pero en el iphone se queda mudo muchas vece...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update spotify for my iOS.5

I followed the instructions on the 'On which platform can I use Spotify' help guide question, based on a notification that Spotify would no longer be available on my platform in the coming months. I deleted Spotify from my computer and re-downloaded ...

• Casual Listener
  • I followed the instructions on the 'On which platform can I use Spotify' help guide question, based on a notification that Spotify would no longer be available on my platform in the coming months. I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Suddenly Stopped Syncing on iPhone

Hi, I have a few playlists on my desktop, not nearly 3,333 songs, and I am trying to synch them to my iPhone 4S to be available for offline play. I can synch up to 2 playlists, then suddenly syncing will halt at around 200-300 songs no matter what pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a few playlists on my desktop, not nearly 3,333 songs, and I am trying to synch them to my iPhone 4S to be available for offline play.   I can synch up to 2 playlists, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist folder not always marked (green arrow) for offline use on iOS?

Hi,Why is it that playlist folders are only marked with green arrow (for offline use) if ALL content has been selected for offline use?Let me explain my question:I have playlist folders, named after Artists. The content of these folders are obviously...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Why is it that playlist folders are only marked with green arrow (for offline use) if ALL content has been selected for offline use? Let me explain my question: I have playlist folders, named ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of e-mail

I have a wrong e-mail adress on Spotyfi. Please delete This e-mail does not exist. My real e-mail adress is: . I can'r use my Spotify because og that

• Not applicable
  • I have a wrong e-mail adress on Spotyfi. Please delete <deleted> This e-mail does not exist.   My real e-mail adress is:  <deleted>. I can'r use my Spotify because og t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've found a bug: syncing desktop playlists to iOS app.

I've found a bug, but I can't find anywhere apart from here to post it. 1. Open the Desktop app, and create a new playlist. 2. Drag and drop 500 songs to the playlist (you'll need an existing playlist already created). On the iPhone app, the playlist...

• I've found a bug, but I can't find anywhere apart from here to post it. 1. Open the Desktop app, and create a new playlist. 2. Drag and drop 500 songs to the playlist (you'll need an existing pla...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplane Mode - Cyprus

Hi, Instead of trying to Sync a load of songs to my phone im wondering if it possible to use Spotify in Airplane mode, and in another country. I plan on going to Cyprus, but want to use NO data at all IE Phone is in airplane mode constantly /mobile d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Instead of trying to Sync a load of songs to my phone im wondering if it possible to use Spotify in Airplane mode, and in another country. I plan on going to Cyprus, but want to use NO...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

It's telling me I don't have premium??

I was signed up for Spotify premium on a debit card that has since expired, so I signed up with a new credit card and have been charged but it will not let me listen to my playlists and tells me I don't have Spotify premium. It's been 3 days.

• I was signed up for Spotify premium on a debit card that has since expired, so I signed up with a new credit card and have been charged but it will not let me listen to my playlists and tells me I do...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Spotify in car - Iphone 3Gs

Hello. I am a spotify Premium user, with an Iphone 3Gs. I have Premium in part to be able to use the application in my car. I have a USB auxiliary connection that allows me to hook up ipods/iphones to my car to play music. However, when I try and use...

• Hello. I am a spotify Premium user, with an Iphone 3Gs. I have Premium in part to be able to use the application in my car. I have a USB auxiliary connection that allows me to hook up ipods/iphones t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Iphone 5 offline playlists wont sync

Hello, I have spotify premium and I currently use it on my ipad and my iphone 5. I am having a problem with the offline mode for playlists. I have one playlist that has around 50 songs, when I try to download the playlist for offline listening, it wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have spotify premium and I currently use it on my ipad and my iphone 5. I am having a problem with the offline mode for playlists. I have one playlist that has around 50 songs, when ...
  • kartboy55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile app (iOS) Spotify 2.0 - New layout design [SUPPORT to make it happen]

On mobile, we all expect user experience is "as easy as ONE click". I put in some effort to rethink about how i dream about a better spotify app.The core concept modifications are:SWIPE to change from Online to Offline mode, vice versaLive activity i...

• Regular
  • On mobile, we all expect user experience is "as easy as ONE click".   I put in some effort to rethink about how i dream about a better spotify app. The core concept modifications are: SWIPE...
  • mattz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mobile app
    new design
    New ideas
    offline mode
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What's new missing from app update

I don't know if this has been discussed previously but when I updated my iPhone app it seems that the what's new section has been replaced by the discover section. So my question is where has the 'top' played songs gone, like the charts, can't seem t...

• Regular
  • I don't know if this has been discussed previously but when I updated my iPhone app it seems that the what's new section has been replaced by the discover section. So my question is where has the 'to...
  • Jackdawkc
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iPhone missing feature
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

i podtouch unreliable using spotify my old phone is better does not lose connection why is this?

can anyone help with this i pod loses internet and takes ages to restart spotify stops twice a day or so

• Casual Listener
  • can anyone  help with this i pod loses internet and takes ages to restart spotify stops twice a day or so  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes