Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stops after 1 minute!

Music stops after 1 minute!

I have had this problem before and some how I fixed it after hours of fiddling around a couple months ago.

This time absolutely nothing works. Each song will stop playing after one minute. I have installed and reinstalled spotify on both my lap top and ipod touch. For a while it wouldn't even sync my playlists. After 3 hours working on it today I got my playlist to sync back up on my ipod but the problem remains! It stops playing after one minute.

I pay $9.99 a month for this service and I'm getting tired of this same problem. It's been 3 weeks now that it hasn't been working.

Any other ideas on how to fix this once and for all?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

3 Replies

Which device stops playing after one minute - your laptop, your iPod, or both?  If your laptop, what operating system do you use?  Windows or Mac?  If on your iPod Touch, do you know what version of iOS you are using?  I'm sure either myself or someone else can assist you in troubleshooting this problem, but we're going to need a little more information to help you out.

It's my ipod that stops.

No I don't know what version of iOS I have. How do I find out?

You can find out by popping over to the "Settings" menu, and then tapping on "General", then "About". Scroll down to "Version" and that number next to it will be the iOS version.

I'm also moving this to the iOS board - Announcements is a place primarily for Spotify announcements to users.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts