Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Premium spotify account is linked to the wrong Facebook on my iphone.

Solved!

My Premium spotify account is linked to the wrong Facebook on my iphone.

Hello!
A friend used my phone to connect to Facebook while we were using spotify, and now my spotify account is linked to her Facebook.
Can you help please?
When I go to preferences--> social, there is no "disconnect from Facebook".
What should I do?
Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Evillexina Can you go to your Spotify account overview: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/overview/

And go to manually link your facebook option and see whether you can link to your account.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Marked as solution

@Evillexina Can you go to your Spotify account overview: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/overview/

And go to manually link your facebook option and see whether you can link to your account.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thank you.

Suggested posts