Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify app on my iPhone is freezing whenever I tap on the Playlists heading at the top.

My Spotify app on my iPhone is freezing whenever I tap on the Playlists heading at the top.

My Spotify app on my iPhone is freezing whenever I tap on the Playlists heading at the top. It does eventually load but either going from the Playlist heading or back to it, it is really slow.

In fact, checking it out again, it seems to affect going back and forwards from any playlist folder.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it hasn't made any difference. Is this affecting other people? Does anyone have any suggestions of how to fix it?

4 Replies

I have the exact same problem, except anytime I select playlist it crashes the whole app on my phone.

Same here with my iphone 6 plus
Tried logging in on family members iphone4 and iphone5s and get the same fault. Rest of the app seems fine just freezes when looking at playlists

Mine seems to have started working normally again. I think the iOS update happened around the same time but not sure, so I don't know what fixed it! 

Got mine to work by installing spotify for IOS6. When i opened this it said there is a newer version for IOS8. When I went back to the newer version it was working ok. Nor sure how

Suggested posts