Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My information disappeared after downloading the app on my macbook

My information disappeared after downloading the app on my macbook

Ive had Spotify since february and have entered alot of songs into "My Music" category. Recently I downloaded the app on my Macbook and logged in. None of my information was there. My playlists, music and radios were all missing. I tried to look on my phone, and my spotify account had been logged out of. When I logged back in, It looked the same as my computer, everything was missing. I tried logging out of both of them and logging back in but it didn't work. I had it logged with facebook and tried to log in without connecting to facebook but it still came up the same way! Please help! 

1 Reply

@mayam0208 Don't worry about it, you might have separate Facebook account that is not linked with your spotify account therefore having 2 spotify accounts.

As the account information can be quite sensitive,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts