Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My local files wont sync

My local files wont sync

I have been a member of spotifuggle and I have encountered a problem with syncing my local files. I have a iphone up to date software(7.1) and I try to sync my local files from my computer to my phone and it wont work IM on the same wifi tried connecting it with cord and it doesn't show my device on the spotify launcher I have tried logging out of spotify, tried reinstalling it but nothing is working this problem is getting really frustrating and I can't find anywhere to fix it I have more than enough space on my phone for all the playlists but still nothing i tried switching my sync quality but still nothing I pretty much tried everything possible ive seen on the forums but yet nothing I would really appreciate if i could get help because I really love spotify and I have told my friend to get spotify. I just don't find it fair to be paying 10 dollars a month for this to be happening

3 Replies

Can you see your phone under Devices when connected to the same WiFi?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

nope i cant and i have tried the same thing with my samsung tablet and it wont sync or show on devices

Them something is definitely preventing the connection. Can you disable all firewalls on your computer and router?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts