Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Navigating Spotify on iPhone

Solved!

Navigating Spotify on iPhone

How do I get to my queue from the "Now Playing" Screen?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You enabled me to answer my own question. From the Now Playing Screen navigate (by tapping the arrow on the top bar marked "Spotify") to the playlist screen, tap on the track you want to add to the queue. A screen appears that has a series of bars each listing a step you can take that pertains to your queue. One is "add." It's that simple. (Other options are "Play Now," "Play Next," "Replace Queue" and information.

Thanks for the mind jogger!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

How do you get to the queue at all?

In the  "Now Playing" screen locaate the four straight lines above the speaker icon. Click on or tap that icon. Your queue appears.

Hope that helps, Igirad.

Marked as solution

You enabled me to answer my own question. From the Now Playing Screen navigate (by tapping the arrow on the top bar marked "Spotify") to the playlist screen, tap on the track you want to add to the queue. A screen appears that has a series of bars each listing a step you can take that pertains to your queue. One is "add." It's that simple. (Other options are "Play Now," "Play Next," "Replace Queue" and information.

Thanks for the mind jogger!

What version are you using? I'm on 0.4.23.11.g86a7d473... and I'm not seeing any of the icons/objects you're describing.

My "Now Playing" screen consists of an "i" icon in the top left, Artist/Track Title in the top center, a "Hide" button in the top right, the album cover art occupies the center, and player controls (Previous Track, Pause, Next Track and a scrub bar) at the bottom.

Maybe you're talking about Playlists, not the qeue?

I can't find any arrow marked "Spotify", or the icon with 4 bars above a speaker that you mentioned. If I tap any track, it immediately begins to play. I know you can add tracks to the queue by swiping (left to right) on a track, and tapping the second icon (3 rectangles with a circle and "+" symbol in the top right corner), and the track will "fly" up to the "Now Playing" icon in the top right corner... That's great. The track then plays after the current song is over, but I still can't edit or view this qeue at all.

Sure does. As indicated in yesterday's post, I stumbled on this myself. Thanks for reply.

That version but grayed and discernable beneath it appears 0.6.4.60gb908bde4.

Hmm... mine says 0.6.4.60ge908bde4. Are you in the UK by chance?

I am also on 0.4.23.11  and i cannot find the list either.

I would like to be able to view the quesd list.  

I would also like an option to add the the que (end) or add to the que (play next)

being able to reorganize the ques order would be awesome as well

Suggested posts