Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Premium Account - How to access downloads

New Premium Account - How to access downloads

Hi,

I have an new premium account. Since I downloaded music with my old premium account there are downloads on my iPhone. Both accounts are activated. But when I login with my new account I cant see or access these downloads. In the phone settings I can see that I downloaded about 8 gig. Is there any chance to "import" the existing downloads to the new account? 

Thanks in advance guys!

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

I suggest you use this great tool to transfer the playlists: Trikatuka - Spotify migration tool

You have to sign in as the "Old user" and the account you want to transfer the playlists to as the "New user".

Make sure you click at "(Not you?)" beneath the text "You are logged in as" to switch to another account.

Another way is to sign into your old account, drag and drop your playlists from inside the Spotify client on the Windows desktop, log out, sign in with your new account and drag the playlists back from the desktop into the client. 

Anyway I guess you'll have to download all the songs again.

Let me know if this helps, ok?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Bittencourt,

thank you very much for your help. Didn´t solved the download problem, but for playlists it´s great.

Cheers

Alright, you're welcome!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts