Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New iPhone

New iPhone

Hey i Got a new iPhone and downloaded Spotify. I Got Spotify premium om the old phone. Though that i just could Down load and all ny playlist World ve there. But i only have Spotify free now. I have logged out and logged in With ny password and user name. How do i move ny account?
Regards Mette
1 Reply

Hi Mette!

Are you sure you've logged into the correct account on your new phone? It has happened to me that I've logged into the Spotify account associated with my Facebook profile on one device, and logged into the account associated with my email address on another. These are two seperate accounts, and one may be Premium while the other is Free! You can check which account has Premium by logging into each one in your web browser, and navigating to your subscription settings. If it says "Spotify Premium" in green lettering, that means you are logged into the account which has Premium. You just need to use that same account to log into Spotify on your new iPhone.

Let me know if that didn't work, and we can have a look at some of your other options!

Matt

Suggested posts