Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New playlist not showing on Spotify app

Solved!

New playlist not showing on Spotify app

Hello, I apologize if this is already a post, I had tried a google search and found a topic about it but was unable to find the solution. I have Spotify premium and use spotify on a windows desk top and my iPhone 4. Typically when I create a new playlist on the desktop, it will automatically appear on the app once I turn off offline mode. I created a new playlist on the desktop today but it will not appear on the app. I've tried closing and reopening the app, reinstalling the app, and hard reset of my phone but same result. Any suggestions would be great. THANK YOU 😄

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Posting for people currently having this issue!
You simply need to go to settings>playback>offline.
In both the phone and desktop switch to "offline mode" for a good 5 to 10 minutes, then switch back to "online" and it should sync them up!
you may need to close each app, but no reinstalling with this solution 👍

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Does it help when you try logging out then logging back into the app?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I'm also having this problem on an iPhone 6. I can create a playlist and my iPad Air 2 picks it up no problem - but the iPhone won't. I've uninstalled both the desktop and the iPhone app and done a complete reinstall. No joy

Hello Jordi! When I uninstalled and reinstalled app, I had subsequently had to log back in and that did not fix the issue. The playlist ended up appearing but I think that issue may have been related to a separate issue I had afterwards. I don't think I had enough room on my phone but after unsyncing some playlists I don't listen to offline, my issues seem to have resolved themselves. Hope this helps someone else!!
Marked as solution

Posting for people currently having this issue!
You simply need to go to settings>playback>offline.
In both the phone and desktop switch to "offline mode" for a good 5 to 10 minutes, then switch back to "online" and it should sync them up!
you may need to close each app, but no reinstalling with this solution 👍

Yes logging out and logginf back in works perfectly for me. 

Totally does not work for me. Spotify sucks!

Suggested posts