Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Different Daily Mixes on other devices

I recently updated to version 8.4.49. I use Spotify on my laptop and my iPhone. I noticed after I updated on my iPhone that my daily mixes have changed. I don't really know what I can do to fix this so please help me

• I recently updated to version 8.4.49. I use Spotify on my laptop and my iPhone. I noticed after I updated on my iPhone that my daily mixes have changed. I don't really know what I can do to fix ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Download somente com app aberto

Meu spotify de uns meses pra ca, so vem baixando musica com ele aberto. Como devo proceder pra ele voltar a baixar musica mesmo estando em segundo plano?

• Casual Listener
  • Meu spotify de uns meses pra ca, so vem baixando musica com ele aberto. Como devo proceder pra ele voltar a baixar musica mesmo estando em segundo plano?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

all songs by artist in my playlist

When I search for a specific artist in my playlist obviously all the songs by that artist show up. So i play the first song by them in the list, after that songs finished it will play the next song in my playlist, NOT the next song by that artist in ...

• When I search for a specific artist in my playlist obviously all the songs by that artist show up. So i play the first song by them in the list, after that songs finished it will play the next song i...
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Para estudiantes

Spotify no me ha comprobado que soy estudiante ni me ha llegado el correo de confirmación, sin embargo ya el dinero aparece retirado en la cuenta bancaria o está en espera?

• Spotify no me ha comprobado que soy estudiante ni me ha llegado el correo de confirmación, sin embargo ya el dinero aparece retirado en la cuenta bancaria o está en espera?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

‘Waiting for download’

I have Spotify premium, deleted all my songs, deleted all the connected devices, have still place for 4.1GB on my phone, but nevertheless when I want to download any song, the circle with the arrow stays grey and under the download text it says ‘wait...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium, deleted all my songs, deleted all the connected devices, have still place for 4.1GB on my phone, but nevertheless when I want to download any song, the circle with the arrow s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth connection issues

When i connect my iPhone 8 Plus which is fully updated to my vehicle via Bluetooth the Spotify app will close and only show the Spotify symbol with a black screen around it and i can no longer select a song i can only skip songs. I do have premium bu...

• When i connect my iPhone 8 Plus which is fully updated to my vehicle via Bluetooth the Spotify app will close and only show the Spotify symbol with a black screen around it and i can no longer select...
  • CollinsLHP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter search is inaccurate and incorrect in my saved songs

When I filter to search for a song, the search says that the song is spelled incorrectly when it isn’t. iPhone 8 running the latest software available. Thanks, and also if you could add “Out of my mind” by Jamie Berry, it would be great

• When I filter to search for a song, the search says that the song is spelled incorrectly when it isn’t. iPhone 8 running the latest software available. Thanks, and also if you could add “Out of my mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! song radio is missing iPad

Hi,Anyone knows why I can’t start a song radio on my iPad? It works great on my android phone.Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi, Anyone knows why I can’t start a song radio on my iPad? It works great on my android phone. Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The song ‘Me or us’ of Young Thug

The song me or us of young thug skips to 1:50 everytine i listen to it multiple times. Please fix it

• Casual Listener
  • The song me or us of young thug skips to 1:50 everytine i listen to it multiple times. Please fix it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My daily mix does not appear

Hi, i need some help please.When I upgraded my account premium, my daily mix disappeared and not show in my playlist. I use iphone X, anybody help?

• Hi, i need some help please. When I upgraded my account premium, my daily mix disappeared and not show in my playlist. I use iphone X, anybody help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone vs. iPad

Okay, why do people with an iPad get to listen to whatever they want whenever they want, but those of us with an iPhone can only play their playlists on shuffle? That's completely unfair.

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, why do people with an iPad get to listen to whatever they want whenever they want, but those of us with an iPhone can only play their playlists on shuffle? That's completely unfair.
  • squints21
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • iPhone vs iPad controversy
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Ipad air available devices no airplay devices - why?

Hi, recently took the latest update to spotify ipad app (ipad air). Now no devices appear in the available devices section. I get the devices popup with 3 links to information 1) listen on computer, 2)lilsten on TV, 3) connect to a wifi speaker. Wher...

• Hi, recently took the latest update to spotify ipad app (ipad air).  Now no devices appear in the available devices section.  I get the devices popup with 3 links to information 1) listen o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist shuffle

My playlist won’t shuffle since the most recent update. I click shuffle but it plays the playlist in order. There is also no shuffle option inside the playlist when the songs are playing.

• My playlist won’t shuffle since the most recent update. I click shuffle but it plays the playlist in order. There is also no shuffle option inside the playlist when the songs are playing. 
  • Srg_NiCkLeS
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs skip, pause or scrub when i lock the phone while listening to premium

Im getting some crackels, skipping tracks and the music pauses. This happens when i lock the phone while listening. I have an iphone 6 with spotify premium. Any help appreciated

• Im getting some crackels, skipping tracks and the music pauses. This happens when i lock the phone while listening. I have an iphone 6 with spotify premium. Any help appreciated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify ios app bug, version 8.4.49, running on ios 11.3

When using with Airpods and listening to a podcast, Airpods controls (tapping the Airpods) work fine however if listening to the podcast at speeds greater than 1 such as 1.2x or 1.5x, the controls will not work.

• Visitor
  • When using with Airpods and listening to a podcast, Airpods controls (tapping the Airpods) work fine however if listening to the podcast at speeds greater than 1 such as 1.2x or 1.5x, the controls wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS — Links opening in Safari not Spotify App

Hey! I've just wipe my phone and re-installed my apps. During this time, if someone sends a open.spotify link with a track, it opens it up on safari however doesn't take me to the Spotify app. Have tried a reset + re-install of the app and no luck, e...

• Hey!   I've just wipe my phone and re-installed my apps. During this time, if someone sends a open.spotify link with a track, it opens it up on safari however doesn't take me to the Spotify ap...
  • aridro
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

Ability to filter by BPM & added search function when adding a track to a playlist

When listening to a self-created playlist, it would be great to be able to filter songs based on a BPM range, especially to enhance use of the cross-fade function. Also, I have a lot of playlists and when adding a song to a playlist, it would also be...

• When listening to a self-created playlist, it would be great to be able to filter songs based on a BPM range, especially to enhance use of the cross-fade function. Also, I have a lot of playlists and...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

if you put a song on repeat does it count as only 1 stream or as multiple since it’s on repeat???

hi so i wanted to ask if you put a song on “repeat” does it count as only 1 stream or does it count as multiple streams since it’s on repeat???would really love to get an answer soon as possible thanks

• hi so i wanted to ask if you put a song on “repeat” does it count as only 1 stream or does it count as multiple streams since it’s on repeat??? would really love to get an answer soon as possible&nb...
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad sound quality with iPhone.

My iPhone generates bad sound quality. Same settings on a Samsung and the quality is excellent. Anyone that knows what’s wrong? Have quality on max.

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone generates bad sound quality. Same settings on a Samsung and the quality is excellent. Anyone that knows what’s wrong?  Have quality on max.
  • Toby120
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files in Playlist Not Showing Up on Iphone Although Synced

Have Mac Desktop App and IOS. I'm trying to be able to play two local songs from my playlist on my iphone, however, they do not show up in the playlist. On my iphone, the playlist says the correct number of songs (19), but the local file songs are mi...

• Have Mac Desktop App and IOS. I'm trying to be able to play two local songs from my playlist on my iphone, however, they do not show up in the playlist. On my iphone, the playlist says the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes