Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Charts arent loading

Hi, I just want to know why charts are not viewable on my iphone 6 running ios 9.3.5 with the latest version of Spotify? It was working before, but suddenly they arent loading. I beliave everything else is working fine. If I’m going to pay for music ...

• Hi,   I just want to know why charts are not viewable on my iphone 6 running ios 9.3.5 with the latest version of Spotify? It was working before, but suddenly they arent loading. I beliave eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Undo "forget device"

I accidently hit the "forget device" button on the "connect my device" page. Spotify forgot my Google Home (chromecast audio), and now I cant find any way to connect to it again. I need help to undo the "forget device". I have tried to log out and in...

• I accidently hit the "forget device" button on the "connect my device" page. Spotify forgot my Google Home (chromecast audio), and now I cant find any way to connect to it again. I need help to undo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music not apperaring

I got the notification saying I am unable to add more songs for offline use, but any songs I add now will not appear in songs. Is there away to add more music to my songs without it being for offline use but keeping my existing music.

• I got the notification saying I am unable to add more songs for offline use, but any songs I add now will not appear in songs. Is there away to add more music to my songs without it being for offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist position

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make my playlist higher up on the list? I created my “BŁÜ $iDE” as my first playlist and because it’s my favorite music genre, I add songs to that more than any other. Because it was the first one, it’s at the v...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if anyone knows how to make my playlist higher up on the list? I created my “BŁÜ $iDE” as my first playlist and because it’s my favorite music genre, I add songs to that more than any...
  • gardjosh668
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly stops playing music

Does anyone share the same problem? Spotify just randomly stops playing music when my phone is connected to an external speaker (Bluetooth). That's so annoying...please help me!

• Does anyone share the same problem? Spotify just randomly stops playing music when my phone is connected to an external speaker (Bluetooth). That's so annoying...please help me!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search function not working

I'm using Spotify on my iPhone 7 and when I try to search of a song or artist I get a message that says "An Error Occured" with a Try Again button. When I press the Try Again button, nothing happens. I am a premium member. I've tried uninstalling the...

• I'm using Spotify on my iPhone 7 and when I try to search of a song or artist I get a message that says "An Error Occured" with a Try Again button. When I press the Try Again button, nothing happens....
  • Zogay
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update 8.4.49.364 Issues

The new update that happened to my phone yesterday (4/19/18) totally **bleep** up my spotify app experience on my iphone.My radio stations are gone and the radio feature isn't available anymore and i can't access it on the app. I deleted the app and ...

• Casual Listener
  • The new update that happened to my phone yesterday (4/19/18) totally **bleep** up my spotify app experience on my iphone. My radio stations are gone and the radio feature isn't available anymore and...
  • Cherrie
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! An error occurred

Keep getting this message when I try to search. Still plays music but can’t search anything. Tried restarting phone and app, turned airplane mode on and off (this solved it for about 10 mins but doesn’t fix it this time) tried turning off wifi and I ...

• Keep getting this message when I try to search. Still plays music but can’t search anything. Tried restarting phone and app, turned airplane mode on and off (this solved it for about 10 mins but does...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 6S - constantly pausing and replays while i'm walking.

When I am walking, listening on my headphones, spotify constantly pauses and replays. The app is up to date and I am running IOS 11.3.1. This issue happened on two Iphone 6S, I thought my first phone was the issue because the screen was cracked. Sinc...

•  When I am walking, listening on my headphones, spotify constantly pauses and replays.  The app is up to date and I am running IOS 11.3.1.  This issue happened on two Iphone 6S, I thou...
  • zayevans
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to view all downloaded songs

Hello.Where can I see all of my downloaded songs? I know i have thousands of them, but I wanted to see where all of them are. I don´t want to save each one of them to a playlist as that would take forever. Thanks

• Hello. Where can I see all of my downloaded songs? I know i have thousands of them, but I wanted to see where all of them are. I don´t want to save each one of them to a playlist as that would take ...
  • zayevans
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lock screen song time

The bar that shows how much of the song has already played stays at 0:00 and never moves. Nor does the dot. In the screen cap, this song has already been playing for about a minute. I tried deleting and reinstalling but that didn’t do anything.

• Casual Listener
  • The bar that shows how much of the song has already played stays at 0:00 and never moves. Nor does the dot. In the screen cap, this song has already been playing for about a minute. I tried deleting ...
  • Buradori1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i view my playlist folders on iOS?

Hi, I am wanting to have all of my playlists in one folder in order to allow me to shuffle all of my music at once. (I share my account with family members so its only the select playlists) I have created a playlist folder on Mac and when I press shu...

• Hi, I am wanting to have all of my playlists in one folder in order to allow me to shuffle all of my music at once. (I share my account with family members so its only the select playlists) I have cr...
  • Isaac151
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Search Function Not Working

Every time I attempt to search for something, I'm met with 'Error: Please Try Again'. I have tried reinstalling the app, logging out and back in, and restarting my iPad. I also don't believe it's a space problem because I have 3.6GB left. Can someone...

• Regular
  • Every time I attempt to search for something, I'm met with 'Error: Please Try Again'. I have tried reinstalling the app, logging out and back in, and restarting my iPad. I also don't believe it's a s...
  • wileywoman
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

Still No Podcast on iPad

I am surprised that you still cannot play podcasts from the Spotify app on an iPad. I know some people will say open it on an iPhone and play it on your iPad, but that only works if you have an iPhone. Not to mention that if I can play podcasts in Sp...

• I am surprised that you still cannot play podcasts from the Spotify app on an iPad. I know some people will say open it on an iPhone and play it on your iPad, but that only works if you have an iPhon...
  • iamkeebler
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts arn't being updated on Spotify with the same frequency as Apple

I'm a new user and want to use Spotify for all my listening but can't with this issue. Two of my regular podcasts - "The Daily" and "Up Next" aren't being updated the day that new episodes are being release. I can go to Apple podcasts and see that th...

• I'm a new user and want to use Spotify for all my listening but can't with this issue.  Two of my regular podcasts - "The Daily" and "Up Next" aren't being updated the day that new episodes are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hello, My Spotify will not let me search/download new songs. I am a premium member.

Hello, My Spotify will not let me search/download new songs. I am a premium member. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. When I go to search for a new song it says “An error occurred” and “Try again”. It only seems to work when I’m using mob...

• Hello, My Spotify will not let me search/download new songs. I am a premium member. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. When I go to search for a new song it says “An error occurred” and “T...
  • mradamoff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are skipping/sound out of synch

Hi, I've been dealing with an issue on when playing back songs on my iPhone on both wired and wireless headphones. On most of my songs, saved or streamed, they'll start out sounding okay, but will decay into an out of synch/corrupted sound similar to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been dealing with an issue on when playing back songs on my iPhone on both wired and wireless headphones. On most of my songs, saved or streamed, they'll start out sounding okay, but will de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • audio
    iOS
    out-of-synch
    skipping
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see time course the whole time?

I want to see the whole time the time course of a music number when playing.Does anyone know?Thankyou very much,Wouter

• I want to see the whole time the time course of a music number when playing. Does anyone know? Thankyou very much, Wouter
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My local files won't appear in the playlist

After adding my local files to PC I created a playlist to move them to my phone named Local. When I open Local on my iphone, it shows it as an empty playlist. I've tried downloading it anyways, as well as checking firewall. All tracks are also mp3. A...

• After adding my local files to PC I created a playlist to move them to my phone named Local. When I open Local on my iphone, it shows it as an empty playlist.  I've tried downloading it anyways...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes