Country

Sweden

Device

Iphone 11

Operating System

IOS 14.5.1

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I recently bought a new router, Asus AX CT8, and after that Spotify connect doesnt work. I can see the devices but the app wont connect to them. Do I have to forward some ports in the router and if thats the case, which ones?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @stesol1d,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Just to confirm - this happens only with the new router, correct? If you switch to the old one or to a different network altogether are you able to us Connect?

In any case we recommend that you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @stesol1d,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Just to confirm - this happens only with the new router, correct? If you switch to the old one or to a different network altogether are you able to us Connect?

In any case we recommend that you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts