Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Audio, and track pauses after 2 seconds with BT headset

No Audio, and track pauses after 2 seconds with BT headset

I have had this issue in the past when BT headset was connected to two devices. This time the headset is connected to the iphone only. Also no audio is heard during the two seconds of playtime. When I turn off BT everything is normal.
1 Reply

@TharaymanCoveredCA wrote:
I have had this issue in the past when BT headset was connected to two devices. This time the headset is connected to the iphone only. Also no audio is heard during the two seconds of playtime. When I turn off BT everything is normal.

Hello,

I can see your query This can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few steps you can try to resolve it:

* Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone, tap the ‘i’ icon next to your Bluetooth device, and select Forget this device. Then, wait for the device to appear under Other devices again and tap on it to pair it.

* Ensure that the audio output on your iPhone is set to play sound through the earbuds. You can check and switch the audio output by following the instructions in the Apple Support article on setting up and listening to Bluetooth devices on iPhone.

* Check if there’s a volume limit set on your iPhone that might be preventing the sound from playing. You can reset and alter the settings by going to Settings > Music, tapping Volume Limit, and sliding to the right completely to uncheck the 'EU Volume Limit’.

* Sometimes, simply restarting both your iPhone and the Bluetooth headset can resolve connectivity issues.

If these steps don’t work, you might want to consider using the Audio troubleshooter in Windows to diagnose and fix problems with sound on your computer. This can be particularly useful if you’re also using your headset with a Windows device.

I hope these suggestions help you get back to enjoying your audio content seamlessly!

Best Regard,
ryan1969

Suggested posts