Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No album artworks

No album artworks

Hi,

I'm using iPhone6 with iOS 8.1 and Spotify ver. 1.9.0.2744, there has a problem that it doesn't show up the ablum artwork as shown in the screen shot below, what can I do to get rid of this or can it be fixed soon? Many thanks!

IMG_0176.PNG

8 Replies

I'm also having this issue on the latest update.  It seems to only happen with songs synced offline, but not necessarily when in offline mode.

Even i am having the same issue, they said they are aware on it and working towards it but i dont think they will fix it anytime soon 😕

It's the typical Spotify development cycle.  Fix one thing, break one thing, fix one thing, break one thing, and so on.

Spotify is aware of this problem and they are looking into it. 

Thanks for the reports.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am having the same exact issue. It's really disappointing and annoying. But I hope they fix it soon.

when I play a song album covers are not being displayed. I have no idea why this is. For some reason I can still see the album cover in the little preview on the lower bottom, however when I click to maximize the image and see the song the album cover disappears and just shows a music note and nothing else. Also on the lock screen of my phone there is no album cover present. <br><br>Previously I was able to see album cover so I am highly disappointed. <br><br>If anyone has a solution please let me know. <br><br>For the record I am on an iPhone 6, however I also have this issue on my iPad 3rd gen. <br><br>My brother also has this issue on his iPhone 5<br><br>This issue started today around 12:00pm EST

I started having this issue with my iPhone 5s and then this continued when I upgraded to a 6 and its very annoying. If somethings not broken don't fix it. Just how long will we have to wait for them to fix it.

Its still not working for me ...

Suggested posts