Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No browse on iphone app

No browse on iphone app

I've been waiting for over a month for browse to appear on my iphone 5 spotify app. I have updated the app completely. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. And it is gone as well as what's new. I've been a subscriber for quite some time and this is the first time I've considered leaving because of being completely ignored.
6 Replies

You don't seem to be alone in this, several other reports about no Browse for certain users recently. 

I will escalate this to be looked into for you. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey! This is something we're aware of atm, stay updated here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/No-Browse-option-in-iPad-app/m-p/605...
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I was using Spotify app on iPhone for hours and then suddenly the browse option disappeared. I've tried quitting the app, logging out and back in but browse is completely missing. How do I get it back?

Same here. I subscribed to spotify mostly because of the Browse feature. Spotify should fix this problem ASAP. 

Same here,

was using th eapp this morning, using the browse function to find good playlists for party tonight, then boom, browse has gone.  No warning  nothing out of the ordinary, just GONE !.

WTF ?

Spotify are investigating Browse going missing, keep an eye over on this topic for updates. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts