Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nowhere to login on my iphone app

Nowhere to login on my iphone app

I had to reboot my iphone 10(iOS 12.1) from scratch and re download all my apps. When I open up Spotify, it automatically puts me into a random username with a bunch of numbers (not the same as my account). I have Premium and am able to log in on the computer. On the app, it has no place to log in (or log out for that matter). The choices at the bottom are Home, Search, Your Library and Premium, each of which take me nowhere to login. On the Home tab, I can click on the setting button in the top right, and then clock on account but that again takes me no where to login. Please help!!! I've tried deleting the app, rebooting and redownloading and that doesnt help!

2 Replies

Hi,

It seems as if you or someone else have/has logged into another account which is set on the FREE subscription. Try going on Home > Settings > Log Out (at the very bottom). This should revert you to the page where you can log in or sign up. Let me know if that does not solve the issue.

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also attach any screenshots or video recordings? 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts