Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution IPhone X songs offline

Certain songs shows offline when try to play in IPhone X whereas Iphone 7 able to play.PlanPremiumCountry MalaysiaDeviceIPhone XOperating System(iOS 11) My Question or Issue Issue

• Regular
  • Certain songs shows offline when try to play in IPhone X whereas Iphone 7 able to play. Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device IPhone X Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or I...
  • Darwinrao118
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone X songs offline
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle not turning off

Plan freeFreeCountry UsaDeviceiphone 6sOperating Systemios 10 My Question or Issue Shuffle isnt turning off at all there is no way to even toggle no button showing up at all i made the account on a amazon fire 7 and then i got it on my iphone it show...

• Plan free Free Country  Usa Device iphone 6s Operating System ios 10   My Question or Issue  Shuffle isnt turning off at all there is no way to even toggle no button showing ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Numerous glitches on most recent update. FIX!!!!!!!

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone SEOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueMy spotify app has become nearly unusable since the last few updates. For starters, the Que system is all messed up, as it will become unordered right after I order ever...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone SE Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue My spotify app has become nearly unusable since the last few updates.  For starters...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Now Playing" not updating in queue

The queue (i.e. the screen accessed by clicking the little button in the top-right of the player window) isn’t updating on iOS as songs are played or skipped. The same song is listed under the “Now Playing” heading indefinitely — or until I either ex...

• Visitor
  • The queue (i.e. the screen accessed by clicking the little button in the top-right of the player window) isn’t updating on iOS as songs are played or skipped.   The same song is listed under...
  • cfarrell1898
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS Full Screen Album art

I only get full screen album art on TODAY TOP HITS Playlist and it looks cool !!!When do we get these for all playlists ???

• Gig Goer
  • I only get full screen album art on TODAY TOP HITS Playlist and it looks cool !!! When do we get these for all playlists ???        
  • sdschramm
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How am I streaming my local files (on my windows PC) from my iPhone?

I know this title probably makes no sense at all. But I'll try my best to explain what I mean here. If you enlarge this screenshot above, you can see that there are some tracks in this playlist where the artist names are grey (obviously that means th...

ueW2vDR playlist.png applemusic.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I know this title probably makes no sense at all. But I'll try my best to explain what I mean here.   If you enlarge this screenshot above, you can see that there are some tracks in this p...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bringing up queue on new update?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueDo I really have to press two separate buttons now to bring up the queue instead of just hitting the top right corner? This is annoying as I use the queue a lot and never...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Do I really have to press two separate buttons now to bring up the queue instead of just ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • queue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi can't download Spotify

tried from the App Store and I don't have latest version My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • tried from the App Store and I don't have latest version    My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] Discover Weekly not remembering Likes & Dislikes

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI believe I've found a bug in the Discover Weekly feature. Any indication of "like" and "dislike" that I make on my phone aren't recorded. When I "dislike" a song, it doe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I believe I've found a bug in the Discover Weekly feature. Any indication of "like" and "...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

App crashes and each time restarts it plays the same song every single time.

My iPhone App crashes and each time I open the app again, it then restarts and plays one particular song every single time this issue occurs. It doesn’t play the song I was recently listening too. Or if I close the app and open it back up, it doesn’t...

• My iPhone App crashes and each time I open the app again, it then restarts and plays one particular song every single time this issue occurs. It doesn’t play the song I was recently listening too. Or...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue When I add or move songs from the shuffle list into the queue, I can't then go delete songs from the shuffle list. I press the delete button and it registers that I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  When I add or move songs from the shuffle list into the queue, I can't then go ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist shows up on mobile, but not the songs

Using my laptop, I downloaded some mp3s onto Spotify and made them into a playlist. When I tried to play them on my phone, The playlist showed up, but not the songs. HELP!!

• Using my laptop, I downloaded some mp3s onto Spotify and made them into a playlist. When I tried to play them on my phone, The playlist showed up, but not the songs. HELP!!
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW Spotify in F30 on iDrive 4 - Fast forward feature broken?

Hello everybody! I drive a BMW F30 3-Series with the NBT Headunit, running iDrive 4.A few months ago, I noticed that the fast forward feature, using the 'back'/forward buttons on the radio unit doesn't work anymore when listening to music through USB...

• Hello everybody!   I drive a BMW F30 3-Series with the NBT Headunit, running iDrive 4. A few months ago, I noticed that the fast forward feature, using the 'back'/forward buttons on the radio...
  • Hyperlink
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Queueing music doesn’t show, organising queue doesn’t work

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone 7 Operating systemiOS My Question or Issuewhen i queue music, one doesn’t show. And when i reorganise the music in the queue, it doesn’t play in that new order.

• Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone 7   Operating system iOS   My Question or Issue when i queue music, one doesn’t show. And when i reorganise the music in the queue, it d...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to share a Spotify URL on a playlist in Spotify on iPhone 6?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry SwedenDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow to share Spotify URL of my playlists on iPhone 6? Best regards. Kristoffer

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Sweden Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How to share Spotify URL of my playlists o...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

AIRPLAY DIRECT

HELLO I have a speaker (libratone classic zip) connected via wifi to my phone iphone 6s, connected wifi but without access to internet.when I try to use Spotify, it gives me access only to downloaded tracks, not having access to internet via wifi.is ...

• Music Fan
  • HELLO  I have a speaker (libratone classic zip) connected via wifi to my phone iphone 6s, connected wifi but without access to internet. when I try to use Spotify, it gives me access only to d...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist shows downloaded Songs and not the Artist

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueIf I select Artists and then select an Artist from my List (followed Artists) if I have downloaded Songs from this Artist I get the List of this Songs. If not I geh...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue If I select Artists and then select an Artist from my List (followed Artists) if I have&...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS Do noy play this song again

The new design for the spotify free account is way to cool ...I really like the Do not play this song again feature which helps a lot cutting down unwanted songs in any playlist you are listening to ... All songs that you have blocked will be availab...

• Gig Goer
  • The new design for the spotify free account is way to cool ... I really like the Do not play this song again feature which helps a lot cutting down unwanted songs in any playlist you are listening t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Bug: Queue Not Properly Working

PlanFree/Premium Version 8.4.xx (was using 8.4.70 and just updated today to 8.4.71, still having same problem)Country USADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI have been using Spotify for awhile and have never had this issue. When...

• Plan Free/Premium Version 8.4.xx (was using 8.4.70 and just updated today to 8.4.71, still having same problem) Country  USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question o...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes