Country

US

Device

iPhone 7 +

Operating System

Lastest IOS

My Question or Issue

Hi,

Over the last few days/weeks the Spotify app on my iphone has started pausing during playback and skipping while playing songs. It's gotten to the point where it's almost unbearable to use on my phone (which is where I primarily listen to spotify - so it's frustrating) 

I tried searching for solutions online - but most of the posts I found are pretty old. But I did try using the "Log out everywhere" and relogging back in.  I also updated my IOS version this morning to the absolute latest to make sure that wasn't the problem.

When it happens I also try restarting the app & my phone and that doesn't really seem to do anything.   There aren't any other issues on my phone with other apps - just spotify.

I'm kind of at a loss for what else I can try to fix this - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you !

Michelle

2 Replies

Hey @michelle105, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Since you've already tried to use the Sign Out Everywhere, I'd recommend performing a password reset and using the Remove Offline devices option from your Spotify account page

Hope it helps 🙂

I tried that and an uninstall/reinstall and neither of those worked. 

However I realized the timing was in the few weeks of an IOS update ... I did a erase/reset of my iphone and then resinstalled spotify (and everything else). That seemed to fix it. 

Fingers crossed it keeps working okay from here 🙂 

Thanks again for the answer! 

Suggested posts