Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Number of downloads

Solved!

Number of downloads

Hello I would like to know why you can only download 3,333 songs to any one device.  Also why is this not posted anywhere but in the help area.  I would like to be able to download as many songs as I like, as I am an over the road driver and often out of an area where I can recieve streaming music.  No signal, etc. ?

Thank You for your attention 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can't sync unlimited songs because 3,333 synced songs would add up to ~99.99 GB in total.

I Like Music

Cool

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You can't sync unlimited songs because 3,333 synced songs would add up to ~99.99 GB in total.

I Like Music

Cool

I have currently downloaded to my phone 3,333 songs at 320 bps and it only takes up 38 gigs of space. I also have 16.7 gigs of I-Tunes on my phone.  So, obviously you can download a lot more music than 3,333 songs.  My phone is an I-Phone 6 with 120 gigs of memory. I would like to download as many songs as my phone can hold.  I am a professional driver and I am often in an area where I can't get a signal from my phone carrier and I enjoy listening to the music. Thank you very much for your attention.

I have the capacity to download more than 3,333 songs and I would appreciate it if there were no download cap.

Suggested posts