Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Number of downloads

Solved!

Number of downloads

Hello I would like to know why you can only download 3,333 songs to any one device.  Also why is this not posted anywhere but in the help area.  I would like to be able to download as many songs as I like, as I am an over the road driver and often out of an area where I can recieve streaming music.  No signal, etc. ?

Thank You for your attention 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can't sync unlimited songs because 3,333 synced songs would add up to ~99.99 GB in total.

I Like Music

Cool

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You can't sync unlimited songs because 3,333 synced songs would add up to ~99.99 GB in total.

I Like Music

Cool

I have currently downloaded to my phone 3,333 songs at 320 bps and it only takes up 38 gigs of space. I also have 16.7 gigs of I-Tunes on my phone.  So, obviously you can download a lot more music than 3,333 songs.  My phone is an I-Phone 6 with 120 gigs of memory. I would like to download as many songs as my phone can hold.  I am a professional driver and I am often in an area where I can't get a signal from my phone carrier and I enjoy listening to the music. Thank you very much for your attention.

I have the capacity to download more than 3,333 songs and I would appreciate it if there were no download cap.

Suggested posts