Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

How to delete everything from account

Hellp I have 2 questions 1. I'd all songs that I have currently in Offline mode downlaoded to be un-downloaded. they take too much space of my phone right now. Can it be done somehow? I'd to choose off-line mode songs again 2. Can I delete all playli...

• Regular
  • Hellp I have 2 questions 1. I'd all songs that I have currently in Offline mode downlaoded to be un-downloaded. they take too much space of my phone right now. Can it be done somehow? I'd to choose o...
  • respawn18
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline mode undownload download delete all songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

offline cancellation not valid-three devices

Spotfy just wrote on my IOS I phone app to say that they are removing all my offline albums because i have more than 3 devices using spotify. THAT IS NOT ACCURATE. I have exactly three-1 MAC and two IPhones. please let me know i can get this correcte...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotfy just wrote on my IOS I phone app to say that they are removing all my offline albums because i have more than 3 devices using spotify. THAT IS NOT ACCURATE. I have exactly three-1 MAC and...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting School Issues During Premium Student Sign Up

I am attempting to approve the student discount while signing up for premium. I'm on iOS and using google chrome. When I get to the screen filling out information and school it won't let me continue unless I pick a school from the list. My school is ...

• I am attempting to approve the student discount while signing up for premium. I'm on iOS and using google chrome. When I get to the screen filling out information and school it won't let me continue ...
  • Boob3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Signup Issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn´t download music

Spotify doesen´t download music en mi Ipod 5. Downloaded correctly many songs and artists but then stoped. Every time i want to download a playlist Spotify begin downloading and immediately stop. I got playlists saved with few song downloaded. I got ...

• Regular
  • Spotify doesen´t download music en mi Ipod 5. Downloaded correctly many songs and artists but then stoped. Every time i want to download a playlist  Spotify begin downloading...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Login on browser but not through ios app

Hi, I am having problems logging in to spotify on my Iphone, I can login through chrome or safari but when i try to login to the app it won't let me says incorrect details and asks if i have a spotify account.I have tried resetting my password, I hav...

• Hi,  I am having problems logging in to spotify on my Iphone, I can login through chrome or safari but when i try to login to the app it won't let me says incorrect details and asks if i have...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotfy shutdown all the time

Help, i have premium account and since yesterday everytime i try to open my spotify it shuts down in 2 secs! I updated the app and rebooted the phone and stills happen!Iphone6

• Help, i have premium account and since yesterday everytime i try to open my spotify it shuts down in 2 secs! I updated the app and rebooted the phone and stills happen! Iphone6
  • pooom
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast support is pathetic

I'm using iPhone 5s / iOS 9.2, and my computer is running Windows 10. I have the new Chromecast with the floppy cord. Every device is on the same wireless network. Problems:If I am listening to music on my phone, and arrive at home, I do not see any ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using iPhone 5s / iOS 9.2, and my computer is running Windows 10. I have the new Chromecast with the floppy cord. Every device is on the same wireless network.    Problems: If I am ...
  • martinsweeny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

It happens on Iphone too, available offline turning off

I had this problem for years, on every phone ive had Spotify installed on and its not going to change it apears. My last phone was a Galaxy S4. I now have an Iphone 6s Plus. When I download an album, the "Available Offline" switch is on and stays on ...

• I had this problem for years, on every phone ive had Spotify installed on and its not going to change it apears. My last phone was  a Galaxy S4.  I now have an Iphone 6s Plus.  When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and endomondo dont work with screen off

When i start up endomondo and spotify, spotify stops playing when i turn off the screen. It starts playing again when i turn on the screen again. What to do?

• When i start up endomondo and spotify, spotify stops playing when i turn off the screen. It starts playing again when i turn on the screen again. What to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crash on Startup ... IOS 9.2

Hi my Spotify Crashes on startup every Time! Ich have it New installed Phone Restartet. On pc all work fine.I have Wait now 1 month for a update. IT was an update today but on start i see the Logo and back to Startscreen. What can i do ?

• Visitor
  • Hi my Spotify Crashes on startup every Time! Ich have it New installed Phone Restartet. On pc all work fine. I have Wait now 1 month for a update. IT was an update today but on start i see the Logo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer spotify account to new phone

Reinstalled spotify app on new phone,had to reset password,still can't access,still being billed

• Reinstalled spotify app on new phone,had to reset password,still can't access,still being billed
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone Wont play next song or offline mode.

me be long time spotify premium subscriber,me have Iphone 5s, ios and spotify app up to date,spotify songs, playlists, albums saved, sync'd, and downloaded for offline listening,won't play songs in offline mode (especially on tube),won't play next so...

• Casual Listener
  • me be long time spotify premium subscriber, me have Iphone 5s, ios and spotify app up to date, spotify songs, playlists, albums saved, sync'd, and downloaded for offline listening, won't play song...
  • secretarrow
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist starts in the middle

Hey. I hope you Can help. Suddenly my playlist has changed. It starts in the middle of the playlist and i havd to scroll through a lot of songs to hear the new ones. I dont Think i've done anything different than i use to.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I hope you Can help. Suddenly my playlist has changed. It starts in the middle of the playlist and i havd to scroll through a lot of songs to hear the new ones. I dont Think i've done anything d...
  • Alexandersmor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumb up/down not responding on Spotify Radio using Connect feature

When I am controlling Spotify Connect from my iPad Air or iPhone 5s (iOS 8.1.1, all actual SW versions) I seem to not be able to like or dislike (thumb up/down) any song that's playing on Radio. The buttons for thumb up and down are there, but they l...

• Visitor
  • When I am controlling Spotify Connect from my iPad Air or iPhone 5s (iOS 8.1.1, all actual SW versions) I seem to not be able to like or dislike (thumb up/down) any song that's playing on Radio. The ...
  • Yrzmyrz
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Poor sound quality on Ipad(2), not on Macbook Air

I experience poor sound quality when playing from my Ipad(2), while playing from my Macbook Air is just fine. Especially bass is distorted. Any suggestions? Maybe it has to do with iPad's soundcard? Premium accountSteaming quality set on 'extreme'. R...

• Casual Listener
  • I experience poor sound quality when playing from my Ipad(2), while playing from my Macbook Air is just fine. Especially bass is distorted.   Any suggestions? Maybe it has to do with iPad's so...
  • robvantzand
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't follow friends on Spotify app for iPhone

When I try to add friends through Facebook by clicking on the 'find friends' icon, I am shown a list of friends, each with an add icon next to them. I click on them and it turns to a green tick. Then press done. But my 'follwing' list is not updating...

• When I try to add friends through Facebook by clicking on the 'find friends' icon, I am shown a list of friends, each with an add icon next to them. I click on them and it turns to a green tick. Then...
  • Sevendustx
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

errore di connessione dall'applicazione ios

Se provo ad accedere con le mie credenziali da web funziona, se provo dall'applcazione ios oppure dall'applicazione di windows non funziona. Le mie credenziali sono gadioli.massimiliano@outlook.it Il mio nome è Massimiliano Gadioli Spero di ricevere ...

• Se provo ad accedere con le mie credenziali da web funziona, se provo dall'applcazione ios oppure dall'applicazione di windows non funziona.   Le mie credenziali sono    gadioli.ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't follow friends

I open the app -> click menu button (3 bars) -> click my name down the bottom -> click on the add friends button (top right) -> click on the add friend button next to my friends names, and as I scroll down I select more friends, then when I scroll up...

• Visitor
  • I open the app -> click menu button (3 bars) -> click my name down the bottom -> click on the add friends button (top right) -> click on the add friend button next to my friends names, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • button
    checks
    Follow button
    follow friends
    followed
    Friends
    Icon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect / AirPlay button randomly disappears

Hi,My Spotify connect button keeps disappearearing. This happens while using AirPlay but even worse it's even happening while I'm using my speakers with Connect. That situation is pretty annoying because when that happens my only chance to switch out...

• Hi, My Spotify connect button keeps disappearearing. This happens while using AirPlay but even worse it's even happening while I'm using my speakers with Connect. That situation is pretty annoying b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist restarts

Hello, can anyone help me, please? Everytime I close Spotify on my phone (not double clicking home button and stuff) my playlist restarts with the music I was listening to as the first song of the shuffle. This bothers me because it becomes impossibl...

• Hello, can anyone help me, please? Everytime I close Spotify on my phone (not double clicking home button and stuff) my playlist restarts with the music I was listening to as the first song of the sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes