Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Non-Responsive (6S / iOS 9.2)

This is the first time I've had a problem with Spotify. I'm unable to play any music. Nothing is "tapable"...I've tried:• quitting the app• resetting my phone• re-downloading Spotify all with no luck Please fix this!

• Casual Listener
  • This is the first time I've had a problem with Spotify. I'm unable to play any music. Nothing is 👆🏻 "tapable"... I've tried: • quitting the app • 📲 resetting my phone • 📥 re-downloading S...
  • DoOrSoNot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete songs from your music

Is there a faster way to delete songs instead of clicking on details everytime? You cant swipe to delete because then i go to the album tab. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a faster way to delete songs instead of clicking on details everytime? You cant swipe to delete because then i go to the album tab. Thanks
  • Austinfly27
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Layana

Ola , nao consigo ouvir musicas offline

• Regular
  • Ola , nao consigo ouvir musicas offline
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS 8 + Spotify + Runkeeper

I have been using Runkeeper with Spotify and IOS 7 for a long time without conflicts. Since upgrading, when runkeeper announces mileage or an advertisement, spotify stops playing (pauses the song). not sure if it's runkeeper or spotify with the probl...

• I have been using Runkeeper with Spotify and IOS 7 for a long time without conflicts.  Since upgrading, when runkeeper announces mileage or an advertisement, spotify stops playing (pauses the so...
  • jphussey
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect Issue Pioneer VSX-1023-K

Before the iOS spotify app update ver. 0.9.1.230, I was able to choose my receiver "Pioneer VSX-1023-K" on my phone's spotify app. I would click the "connect" button after playing a song and I would see my receiver listed. Once I clicked on my receiv...

• Regular
  • Before the iOS spotify app update ver. 0.9.1.230, I was able to choose my receiver "Pioneer VSX-1023-K" on my phone's spotify app. I would click the "connect" button after playing a song and I would ...
  • doggedly
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to old playlist downloads after the playlist is changed?

I subscribe to a playlist that updates with new songs every week, i make this available offline and download it to my phone. My question is: Every week when the playlist changes, what happens to "last weeks" songs? are they being saved on my phone so...

• I subscribe to a playlist that updates with new songs every week, i make this available offline and download it to my phone. My question is: Every week when the playlist changes, what happens to "las...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Spotify premium but now it said I have Spotify free

So in December I paid for Spotify premium (.99 for 3 months) and I just got a new phone so I signed into my account and it said I have Spotify free. How do I get premium back?

• So in December I paid for Spotify premium (.99 for 3 months) and I just got a new phone so I signed into my account and it said I have Spotify free. How do I get premium back?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App on MACBook Air doesn't recognise my Premium Spotify account on iPhone 6 Plus?

Hiya,I Have just upgraded to Premium Spotify account on my iPhone 6 Plus, but want it on my MACBook Air. Do I have to pay double to have them linked together, or must I have two separate accounts? It seems unfair if I do. If I don't have to pay twice...

• Casual Listener
  • Hiya, I Have just upgraded to Premium Spotify account on my iPhone 6 Plus, but want it on my MACBook Air.   Do I have to pay double to have them linked together, or must I have two separate ac...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist sort by date added

I really tried to find other threads on this specific feedback, I did find one about sorting alphabetically but that's not really what I'm looking for. I love my playlists, as I'm sure most of you do. I live/work in San Francisco and use Spotify on m...

• Visitor
  • I really tried to find other threads on this specific feedback, I did find one about sorting alphabetically but that's not really what I'm looking for.   I love my playlists, as I'm sure most ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlist sorting
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Not Syncing

After reinstalling Spotify on my iPhone 6S, not all of my local files are showing up in the app. I currently have 254 on my desktop app and then 29 on my iOS app. I've tried force closing it and restarting it. My phone and Mac are both connected to t...

• After reinstalling Spotify on my iPhone 6S, not all of my local files are showing up in the app. I currently have 254 on my desktop app and then 29 on my iOS app. I've tried force closing it and rest...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on iOS 3.1.3 not working.

Hi, I'm still using Spotify on my iPhone 1. Gen. on iOS 3.1.3.Unfortunately it says "connection error", each time I open the app.I reinstalled spotify and tried it on another device, but it is still not working.I think Spotify stopped their support f...

• Hi,   I'm still using Spotify on my iPhone 1. Gen. on iOS 3.1.3. Unfortunately it says "connection error", each time I open the app. I reinstalled spotify and tried it on another device, but...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attach Phone Number To Spotify Account

Hello,I am trying to associate my sprint account with my spotify account. I activated premium services just fine on my primary phone over a year ago and tried to do the same for the secondary line the same day, but it never worked. I do remember reci...

• Hello, I am trying to associate my sprint account with my spotify account.   I activated premium services just fine on my primary phone over a year ago and tried to do the same for ...
  • d_p_4
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song stopping

So I have Spotify premium, and every time I play a song, whether through shuffle or directly choosing it, the song either wont play at all, or stops after around 9 seconds. Its frustrating and I'm considering cancelling my subscription because it doe...

• So I have Spotify premium, and every time I play a song, whether through shuffle or directly choosing it, the song either wont play at all, or stops after around 9 seconds. Its frustrating and I'm co...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Funktion "vor kurzem gehört" defekt

Seit dem letzten (oder vorletzten) Update der spotify-App werden unter der Kategorie "vor kurzem gehört" (direkt unter "Deine Musik") nicht mehr angezeigt.bin ich der einzige mit dem Problem?@Spotify-Team: Andernfalls bitte den Fehler beheben

• Casual Listener
  • Seit dem letzten (oder vorletzten) Update der spotify-App werden unter der Kategorie "vor kurzem gehört" (direkt unter "Deine Musik") nicht mehr angezeigt. bin ich der einzige mit dem Problem? @Spo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt play in my car when connected to the USB Iphone4s

I have a Iphone 4s. and updated to the new iOs 5.1. Now when i plug in my iphone to my car (2010 Scion Xb) it has two ports. 1 for AUX and USB "for ipod" before this use to work fine. i plug it in into my usb to listen to the music, and etc. and when...

• Visitor
  • I have a Iphone 4s. and updated to the new iOs 5.1. Now when i plug in my iphone to my car (2010 Scion Xb) it has two ports. 1 for AUX and USB "for ipod" before this use to work fine. i plug it in in...
  • badphishska
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cat listen to any Music :(

Ok I opened Spotify like I do everyday, note this just started today, and I scroll down my playlist, tap on a song and it crashes. Relaunch it, does the same thing for any song I choose. I redownload it, didn't fix it. Please help is the a update com...

• Ok I opened Spotify like I do everyday, note this just started today, and I scroll down my playlist, tap on a song and it crashes. Relaunch it, does the same thing for any song I choose. I redownload...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Hi, im from México, i have a problem, cause i accept a Spotify price for 9 Mexican dollar for three Montes, but when i chek when i nenes to Pay says that 17-01-16 and the price is for 129 Mexican dollars. I need yo cancel the service or please help m...

• Hi, im from México, i have a problem, cause i accept a Spotify price for 9 Mexican dollar for three Montes, but when i chek when i nenes to Pay says that 17-01-16 and the price is for 129 Mexican dol...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cuanto pesan las canciones?

hola, aproximadamente cuanto pesan 1000 canciones en 320 kbs, muchas gracias

• Casual Listener
  • hola, aproximadamente cuanto pesan 1000 canciones en 320 kbs, muchas gracias
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist missing from iOS as of yesterday

My Starred playlist exists and is working fine in the Windows desktop client. (I am using version 0.9.15.27 and won't upgrade until you finally fix the minimize to tray function so that it works correctly, exactly like this version.) My Starred playl...

• Visitor
  • My Starred playlist exists and is working fine in the Windows desktop client. (I am using version 0.9.15.27 and won't upgrade until you finally fix the minimize to tray function so that it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Broken

I have Taylor Swift's '1989' on iTunes, and on my MacBook, I can listen to in 'Local Files', but on my iPhone, I only have 7 songs out of the 16 songs I have. I have tried syncing it and downloading it again on my iPhone. This has happened before on ...

• I have Taylor Swift's '1989' on iTunes, and on my MacBook, I can listen to in 'Local Files', but on my iPhone, I only have 7 songs out of the 16 songs I have. I have tried syncing it and downloading ...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes