Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! how to play songs offline with Facebook log in on Apple iPad

Is it possible to listen to songs offline if I log in with Facebook. I have a premium account with an apple IPad Air tablet

• Is it possible to listen to songs offline if I log in with Facebook.  I have a premium account with an apple IPad Air tablet
  • KonstantinSp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hogs bandwidth over wifi iOS 9 not over 4G

Hi,I'm having some issues with Spotify lately, when my iPhone is connected to wifi and I start to stream Spotify I then can't browse the Internet on my phone. If I do a speed test when Spotify is running via wifi my connection drops to less than 1mbp...

• Hi, I'm having some issues with Spotify lately, when my iPhone is connected to wifi and I start to stream Spotify I then can't browse the Internet on my phone. If I do a speed test when Spotify is...
  • KonstantinSp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios iPhone wifi bandwidth 4G
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WAITING TO DOWNLOAD.......IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. VERY UNHAPPY INDEED

My playlist is "waiting to download" before I can use it in offline mode. It never downloads, been like this for months now. I'm a premium customer and this is NOT a premium service.And why are there no customer service phone numbers or online chat. ...

• Regular
  • My playlist is "waiting to download" before I can use it in offline mode. It never downloads, been like this for months now. I'm a premium customer and this is NOT a premium service. And why are the...
  • lionpea
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not abroad!!! Please help this is very frustrating!

Got a new handset (iPhone 6) trying to log in and having these problems: * log in with Facebook (apparently that is how I did it before) - doesn't work*change password on Facebook and log in with exact details as Facebook but not on fb - doesn't work...

• Got a new handset (iPhone 6) trying to log in and having these problems:   * log in with Facebook (apparently that is how I did it before) - doesn't work *change password on Facebook and log ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my suscription

Helo!! How can i change my family suscription to standar premiun, thanks!!

• Helo!! How can i change my family suscription to standar premiun, thanks!!
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline local files from PC don't sync to iphones

This issue has been around for so long, you used to be able to uninstall the app and reinstall (which is a pain as you have redownload all your offline playlists which takes hours) and the device would reappear in the desktop client and start downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been around for so long, you used to be able to uninstall the app and reinstall (which is a pain as you have redownload all your offline playlists which takes hours) and the device wou...
  • removedme
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Scrobbling on iOS broken since 4.6.0 update

No scrobbles sent since I updated to version 4.6.0 on 15 December 2015. Definitely turned on in Social settings and username and password filled in correctly.

• Casual Listener
  • No scrobbles sent since I updated to version 4.6.0 on 15 December 2015. Definitely turned on in Social settings and username and password filled in correctly.
  • electricgoose
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont completly uninstall app...

Hi all, Im having a pausing issue at the start of songs every 10 or so songs. After taking the advice of uninstalling the app, then hard reset, then insatlling again to fix the issue, i have noticed that app wont completely remove itself from the iPh...

• Regular
  • Hi all,           Im having a pausing issue at the start of songs every 10 or so songs. After taking the advice of uninstalling the app, then hard reset, then insatlling aga...
  • Dirtman4
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify working on 3G/LTE but not wifi

Weird problem. Been using Spotify mostly with no issues for a year. yesterday it wouldn't stream properly on wifi...would play for ten seconds, stop for a minute, start again. searching was super slow. this lasted about two hours..then resolved. thou...

• Roadie
  • Weird problem. Been using Spotify mostly with no issues for a year. yesterday it wouldn't stream properly on wifi...would play for ten seconds, stop for a minute, start again. searching was super slo...
  • richknz
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

No slider on spotifuggle party iPhone4s

Follwed all the instructions went to browse went to partyhit playlist no slider just business as usual. Shuffle play or play in orderIs it because im 8.4.1?Please help thanks

• Follwed all the instructions  went to browse  went to party hit playlist  no slider  just business as usual. Shuffle play or play in order Is it because im 8.4.1? Please he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline

My songs worked offline and I just added a couple more songs to my playlist and none of my songs work offline now. Anyone know how to fix that?

• My songs worked offline and I just added a couple more songs to my playlist and none of my songs work offline now. Anyone know how to fix that?
  • ronhabla
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't stay connected to blue tooth headphones

I'm not sure if this has something to do with the new Spotify Connect but every thing I've read on it doesn't help my problem. What is happening is that I'll be listening to Spotify via my blue tooth earbuds during my commute (I bus everywhere) I nev...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this has something to do with the new Spotify Connect but every thing I've read on it doesn't help my problem.   What is happening is that I'll be listening to Spotify via my b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Party mode

When I go into party mode I can only play the playlists like a DJ that are on the first screen. If I go into more playlists its just the playlist I can't "DJ it". I only have the free subscription could that be why?

• When I go into party mode I can only play the playlists like a DJ that are on the first screen. If I go into more playlists its just the playlist I can't "DJ it". I only have the free subscription co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing problem

Hello everyone, Firstly, sorry for my bad english, as it is not my native langage. I recently get an iPhone 5S and it doesn't want to sync my laptop's local songs ! I downloaded without problem the rest of my playlists. On my previous iphone 4, there...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   Firstly, sorry for my bad english, as it is not my native langage.   I recently get an iPhone 5S and it doesn't want to sync my laptop's local songs ! I downloaded wit...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Local area network
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
    Syncing devices
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow start and buggy CarPlay

Why is the Spotify iPhone app so fu** slow? Take abut 45 seconds to a minut to open. Then it's says it's offline for a while. And the CarPlay take 2 minutes to start and play music. It's not aceptebel on any level. I got an iPhone 6 been whit Spotify...

• Why is the Spotify iPhone app so fu** slow? Take abut 45 seconds to a minut to open. Then it's says it's offline for a while. And the CarPlay take 2 minutes to start and play music. It's not aceptebe...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Slow Spotify. Laggy. Slow to start. Buggy. CarPlay.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

song issues

I have Spotify on both my Macbook Pro and on my iPhone and both work great but very recently I saved a few songs on my macbook pro spotify and my iphone isn't showing them added to my music?

• I have Spotify on both my Macbook Pro and on my iPhone and both work great but very recently I saved a few songs on my macbook pro spotify and my iphone isn't showing them added to my music?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect to 4g LTE on T mobile (Iphone 5s)

The problem started around yesterday morning. I have not been able to connect to spotify since then. I can browse the internet and use other apps just fine, Spotify is the only app that I'm having issues with. I have reset my phone's network settings...

• The problem started around yesterday morning. I have not been able to connect to spotify since then. I can browse the internet and use other apps just fine, Spotify is the only app that I'm having is...
  • jadec_email
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant download playlists

Hi!I have 22gb of free space on my itouch 5 and i can't download a full playlist. The download starts but a few seconds later it stops and at the top says that the playlist is waiting to download...Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have 22gb of free space on my itouch 5 and i can't download a full playlist. The download starts but a few seconds later it stops and at the top says that the playlist is waiting to download.....
  • Homerodb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Can't download full playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the cursor "adjust the mood" ???

Hello,I have spotify PremiumI have the last version from Dec. 14I have an iphone 6+ running iOS 9.2 I go into "Party" and I choose a party and I have no cursor "adjust the mood" . Where is it ??? The "big" green button is not "start party" but "shuff...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have spotify Premium I have the last version from Dec. 14 I have an iphone 6+ running iOS 9.2   I go into "Party" and I choose a party and I have no cursor "adjust the mood" . Wher...
  • giobzh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes