Offline syncing/downloading only works for single songs and not entire playlist folders

Offline syncing/downloading only works for single songs and not entire playlist folders

radiuz
Roadie

Hi, i have a problem with Spotify for iPhone 6. I`m trying to sync all of my music to offline mode but it doesn`t work. I have organized all of my music in different playlist folders and when i try to sync one of these folders by tapping the "edit" button and then the little arrow, nothing happens and no tracks are synced/downloaded to the iOS device.

However, if i instead choose a single track from one of these folders and tap the the arrow button, tha song is synced/downloaded.

So it appears to be some issue with syncing entire playlist folders. Is anyone else having this same issue? Any solution?

2 Replies

Re: Offline syncing/downloading only works for single songs and not entire playlist folders

tinogassmann

i have the same prob. when i want to download the songs of one my saved playlist to my iphone 4s (ios 7.1.2 - spotify version 1.7.1.7), i can download only single songs ... with my android phone and on my ipad everything works fine ...

Re: Offline syncing/downloading only works for single songs and not entire playlist folders

radiuz
Roadie

Updated to v 1.8.1 today in hopes for a fix to the offline syncing issue but still not working...

SUGGESTED POSTS