Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

One playlist will not play

One playlist will not play

Hi, I have Premium and am in the UK. On my iphone 7 which is linked to my Bose Soundtouch, I can play any of my playlists except one... and it is the one that is my favourite!  When I click to change to that playlist, it still shows the last track played on the Soundtouch screen and freezes. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it is still the same. Any advice would be great, thanks.... the system works fine for every other playlist and also for my partner's iphone and music... it is just this one playlist on my phone that it has suddenly decided it won't switch to and play.

2 Replies

If you can still see the songs on the playlist or if you can just recall them from memory I think it would just be easiest to make the playlist agian from scratch. Hope this helps!

Thanks - there are 60 on there so not easy.

Spotify cannot understand it either but say it is because there are several local files on that list, i.e. track I have put on there from CDs or purchased ones from Amazon and that is why my phone won't play them because they are not yet in the main Spotify library. It doesn't explain though, why I can play all of them on my laptop via Spotify!

It is a playlist imported from itunes and I can also play it on my phone thru itunes so I guess I will do that. It used to work on Spotify though - which makes it even more puzzling!

Suggested posts