Only Left Ear playing bluetooth with AirPods and Beats with iPhone X and Spotify

Only Left Ear playing bluetooth with AirPods and Beats with iPhone X and Spotify

SteveOtt

Both airpods work in overy other App as well as my phone.  However with Spotify, only one ear plays I've been on phone with Apple tech support.  I've logged out and back in of App, updated it and also rebooted phone - which has latest update.  Only one ear will play music with Spotify...but plays both ears on other services.

1 Reply

Re: Only Left Ear playing bluetooth with AirPods and Beats with iPhone X and Spotify

ablanchard
Visitor

Had the same problem with my Mac and found out some how my music balance settings got set to the right ear. Sometimes it is the simplist things. 

Check that out, the balance settings for your Iphone.Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.22.50 AM.png

https://lifehacker.com/adjust-audio-balance-in-ios-under-the-accessibility-opt-1768303800

To adjust the volume balance, head to Settings > General > Accessibility. Here, you can adjust the left/right volume balance or set the audio to mono. When you move the slider to one side or the other, that headphone will be much louder than the other.

SUGGESTED POSTS